How do we accept

meri_zindagi

Just now, DummyVariable said:

You would have gotten bored of it eventually.. 

May be am... but I don’t know what to hold on to...if I drop that idea of life, hanging on to it like 2 years. I feel empty if I think it’s over. I don’t know what next, I donno what should I hope for. What should I look forward to.

1 minute ago, meri_zindagi said:

May be am... but I don’t know what to hold on to...if I drop that idea of life, hanging on to it like 2 years. I feel empty if I think it’s over. I don’t know what next, I donno what should I hope for. What should I look forward to.

Time heals everything. May be not completely but you will not be in the constant pain you once used to feel.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, meri_zindagi said:

This is a temporary phase.

1 minute ago, meri_zindagi said:

Replacements.

If you lost a thing that you really like then buy a replacement. If you have lost your kin, replace them with god. If you have lost your partner, replace them with someone new. It is all in the mind. Start liking/loving new things.

Just now, Dippindots said:

This is a temporary phase. I know it's hard, but the sooner you deal with it the better.

You're just postponing dealing with it coz it's hard. Trust me you will be fine after 21 days.

Been there. Done it.

Get a new hobby if you don’t have one already. 

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

Replacements.

If you lost a thing that you really like then buy a replacement. If you have lost your kin, replace them with god. If you have lost your partner, replace them with someone new. It is all in the mind. Start liking/loving new things.

If this is as simple as it sounds. Why is it tough to me. I wonder if there is anything wrong with me.

2 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Get a new hobby if you don’t have one already. 

Life is unfair, all things are not meant to happen ani move on ipodame.. hobbies  ivanni em help avavu.. oka point of time lo reality ni accept cheyadame Iriswest

24 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Somethings are not meant for us and stop hoping for things that would never happen 

Ee realization ki vachav ante, u have reached the end of your current phase annattu. Change will begin pretty soon. Within no time you won't even remember how you felt today. I would say just hang in there, you have come so far. It's just a few more miles, welcome anything that life has for you with broad heart.  

• Like 1