90k(March)-140k(May)-170k(July)-198k(August)-220k(November)

JambaKrantu

1 minute ago, JambaKrantu said:

Went straight from 195k to 199k today morning.. 

Funny part I am still in RED on LUV and DAL, Hopefully once the vaccine is out and travel resumes, these stocks will double too and take me to 220 to 240K

Bro nuvvu super..

19 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Funny part I am still in RED on LUV and DAL, Hopefully once the vaccine is out and travel resumes, these stocks will double too and take me to 220 to 240K

once vaccine is out you never now whats gonna tank and whats gonna go up...more over it just takes 2-3 fantastic stock to compensate your losses even if you have any

34 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

How much you started with (i mean original investment out of your pocket)//

44 minutes ago, phatposts said:

Do you consider cashing out some of your profits? Or are you going to leave everything in there considering those are blue chips?

Most of the stocks I have are long term holds. Some like IMAX, MAR, AMC, DAL and LUV I will sell next year once they bounce back after vaccine

47 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

once vaccine is out you never now whats gonna tank and whats gonna go up...more over it just takes 2-3 fantastic stock to compensate your losses even if you have any

yes I will sell travel, cruise and movie stocks once they bounce back after Vaccine

55 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

Once elections are over we will see the actual market 

13 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Once elections are over we will see the actual market 

once elections are over.. the market will tank big time.. best time is now and before labor day or worst by october, decemer will be bloodbath if DT doesnt win