anchor pradeep gadiki pelli ayyenattey iga...

aish

పాపం వయ్యా.

ఎంత ఘోరం ఆమె జీవితం...

ఒంటినిండా గాయాలు.

ఒక అమ్మాయి గా పుట్టడం ఆమె చేసిన నేరం. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Jombo0108 said:

hello, been a  long time... how are you doing?

I am good . How are you doing? 

2 hours ago, Ram60 said:

evaro heroine na gf.. we are married annadu.. case pettindi arrest sesaru h@)

Yeah he said lavanya tripati is his wife . His videos are very entertaining though ! 

Abba worst motham soodaleka poina....poor girl 😟

9 hours ago, Democraticcompulsion said:

Did you even listen to some of the interview?

Mathu mandu ichi first trap, tarvata blackmail. Photos videos to kept her under the thumb. 

If you don't want to believe her at least give her benefit of the doubt.

Honey trap ani ala teesi pareyyakoodadu.

I agree. I was wrong on using the word honeytrap. my apologies for that  

yes I have listened first 30 minutes or so. as I said in my post I believe she was forced into this in initial stages. it was a trap for her.

and I also believe that 50+% of those 100+  members who did that to her never expected this would be coming. I mean it was mutual at that time and now she is twisting certain parts in her favor. again that's what I thought 

and those who dragged her into this should be treated as nirbaya killllers 

3 hours ago, astalavistaa said:

I also believe that 50+% of those 100+  members who did that to her never expected this would be coming. I mean it was mutual at that time and now she is twisting certain parts in her favor. again that's what I thought 

She still has bruises on her body. Meaning whoever is handling her is still physically abusing her. 

I do agree with you that the Johns may not be aware of her situation.  Prostitution is illegal in India though. At the most they will be fined about Rs.500.

16 hours ago, summer27 said:

somewhere in the video on sidebar.. they show her full pic with blurred face. She looks pretty decent.

ohh antha choodaledu le, starting 2 mins choosi teesesa

I think last episode of gang rape and virus that she said she contacted ( HIV ? ) made her to come out. 

It's clear that she went from one pimp to another... There is no way she kept on doing it for 10 years just because of blackmail. She says they are taking pictures all the time and speaks about deleting them. Unless she is naive , once it's shared there is no deletion .

She should have gone with some other big TV channels , not mallanna. 

2 hours ago, Democraticcompulsion said:

She still has bruises on her body. Meaning whoever is handling her is still physically abusing her. 

I do agree with you that the Johns may not be aware of her situation.  Prostitution is illegal in India though. At the most they will be fined about Rs.500.

Is it true?

Most countries (including india) lo Pimping is illegal, since it falls under human trafficking. But not prostitution.

very common and US lo ilantivi chala avutayi danini dating antaru. India lo Ammai and abbai enjoy chesindru and men moved with another girls. This girl got angry and showing false allegations and very common in hindu cultured women. 

lady nijagane suffer aithe with 139 rapes from 2010 ippude  bayatiki enduku vachidhi  she is out of demand like Sree reddy, madhavi latha. Every job lo ilanntivi vuntayi   GHMC vallanu adugu  drainage lo how many condoms do they see everyday near IT hubs and call centers and black mail is common. Every lady who is going out, working ladies and trusting new or old friends has to be responsible for their mistakes I need justice ante courts @mg antadhi.

52 minutes ago, hunkyfunky said:

I think last episode of gang rape and virus that she said she contacted ( HIV ? ) made her to come out. 

It's clear that she went from one pimp to another... There is no way she kept on doing it for 10 years just because of blackmail. She says they are taking pictures all the time and speaks about deleting them. Unless she is naive , once it's shared there is no deletion .

She should have gone with some other big TV channels , not mallanna. 

Telanana party  veediki ticket ivvaledu contested from congress party and lost the elections .  He is crying on Trs party and veedu nijaga journalist aithe women ni save cheyali ante camera IT hubs, bakeries, restaurents, 5 star hotel cover cheyali