Hyderabad real estate

naabanana

1 hour ago, megadheera said:

America lo stable ekkada bhayya. Maa daggara ivala illu listing pedithe evening kalla contract laki pothundi

same here .. listing vadileye .. corona summer lo vachindhi and people are still asking 50k to 80k more than market rate and ppl are still buying 

My suggestion as i follow lot of real estate topics in india..

Its not a good decision to buy in Tier 1 cities ( These cities are already saturated and the prices are already high and the rate per sq ft couldnt be more than 2* or 3* times per sq ft after 20 years )

So buy the property in Tier 2 cities and construct them in to some rental complexes or middle class homes.. 

Trust me, i know one family who did this in one normal mandal and their uneducated son is getting around 12 lakhs per month now just in rents..

So thats a generation of planning you are doing, so do it wise.

So dont buy in bnglr, hyd or mumbai etc.. instead buy in second tier cities like warangal, or whatever in your region..

even 4 cents of land or complex in a decent mandal is also fine.

6 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Its not a good decision to buy in Tier 1 cities ( These cities are already saturated and the prices are already high and the rate per sq ft couldnt be more than 2* or 3* times per sq ft after 20 years )

So buy the property in Tier 2 cities and construct them in to some rental complexes or middle class homes.. 

Trust me, i know one family who did this in one normal mandal and their uneducated son is getting around 12 lakhs per month now just in rents..

12 Lakhs per months rent ante ika rajakeyallo ki ravalsinde ga ... antha dabbu karchu pettali ante 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

14 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

So dont buy in bnglr, hyd or mumbai etc.. instead buy in second tier cities like warangal, or whatever in your region..

even 4 cents of land or complex in a decent mandal is also fine.

I dont agree...Cities grow and towns expand...it depends on your expected ROI

18 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

12 Lakhs per months rent ante ika rajakeyallo ki ravalsinde ga ... antha dabbu karchu pettali ante 

Yes.. manam life time chaakiri chesina US lo 12 lakhs per month rents raavu.. 

And that family enjoys alot and they travel alot. So plan good and dont work like gadidha all your life is what i think baa

1 minute ago, Abhagyudu said:

I am from tirupati and prices have not come down so far...infact outskirts enka koddiaga perigayi.. like Chennai highway side

Tpt is tier 2 kada, that makes sense

1 hour ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

ayipaye bro hyd pani, hyd lo villas jubilee hills lo 25 lakhs ku dhorukuthunnayi, kokapet lo ayithe maree 22L ki padipoyinayi. Covid punyamaa ani rates baaga thaggayi "anta" per "anta.com" 

Sarcastic ga antunnava kaka? Ekkada villa 25L ki vasthundi?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

I dont agree...Cities grow and towns expand...it depends on your expected ROI

End of the day ROI matters and you just need one home in city.

1 hour ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

ippudu Hyd lo konadam valla use endhi vayya, pre-covid 1 Cr apartment ippudu 10L ichina waste kada, people moving to hometown permanently due to work from home and rent ku kuda evvadu thesukodu life lo, so inka Hyd, Banglr, Mumbai, Delhi are done anta kada

Marii itla unnavi endhi nuvvu 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ yee ooru meedhi? Pakka Vijayawada galli  F00ku unnatlunnav 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️ 

Hyd la okka paisa kuda thagatledhu..

Hyd transactions are down and prices may stagnate , but I doubt they will reduce. 

Infact , villas everywhere are in high demand - people who were in apartments now want to move out as no need to commute. Of course not everyone, but most senior executives who doesn't have school going kids

19 minutes ago, hunkyfunky said:

Hyd transactions are down and prices may stagnate , but I doubt they will reduce. 

Infact , villas everywhere are in high demand - people who were in apartments now want to move out as no need to commute. Of course not everyone, but most senior executives who doesn't have school going kids

Hyderabad real estate emerges most resilient, returns to normalcy faster than other cities – Report

https://www.financialexpress.com/money/hyderabad-real-estate-emerges-most-resilient-returns-to-normalcy-faster-than-other-cities-report/2061612/

Hyderabad continues to show resilience and its real estate dynamics kept up the momentum according to the JLL-CII report “Hyderabad Real Estate – A Road Map amid the COVID -19 crisis,’’ launched today. The city’s real estate performance was far better in H1 2020 as compared to other cities in India. Its formal economy was one of the first in urban India that resumed its stability as the lockdown rules were relaxed.

Despite the nationwide lockdown, in Q2 2020, Hyderabad continued to witness relatively good office leasing and residential sales. Once construction activities resumed in May 2020, the city also saw the supply of new office buildings in addition to new residential projects. Hyderabad also led India’s office supply with a 30% share in H1 2020, significantly driving the country’s office absorption with an 18% share during the same period. Further, the city reported strong sales with the least unsold inventory in India which can be offloaded within two years.

ipudu hyd lo tisukovadam waste bayya elago companies wfh ni continue chesthayi ika evadu untadu 20-30k rents petti

hyd lo investment badulu agriculture land tisukovadam better

covid kadu dani ammamma vachina kuda demand taggadu