Viral- 25-year-old iconic snap of Eetv channel launch goes viral

tamu

17 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

say whatever but ETV was always class with their programs... gemini TV ruined everything with the influx of tamil dubbed daily serials

daily atleast one program for kids undedi.... sabash tintin, master minds, baboi dennis, countdown (game show), etc

ippatikee news presentation lo etv is the best with the way the whole show is conducted and their news readers.

Sabhash tintin, Baboi Dennis and bhale Denver were my favorites in childhood..em days vayya avi..

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, chittimallu_14 said:

say whatever but ETV was always class with their programs... gemini TV ruined everything with the influx of tamil dubbed daily serials

daily atleast one program for kids undedi.... sabash tintin, master minds, baboi dennis, countdown (game show), etc

ippatikee news presentation lo etv is the best with the way the whole show is conducted and their news readers.

serails kuda sneha , lady detective, popula pette ani vareity ga vundevi 

2 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

I remember this show... my dad used to watch this one regularly... they used to play games/competition between couples and measure their understanding

ee days lo similar show undi bathuku jatka bandi ani barre gonthu roja ni petti "nee yamma muyyi naa kodaka" ani arustha pellam mogudu madhya godavalu solve chestha untadi... we have come a long way 

Appula Apparao Movie || Brahmanandam || Back To Back Comedy GIF ...

CITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$y