Some Tellollu next level of nicest humans!

hyperbole

Taking a nap, hosting a BBQ and playing golf are normal, everyday activities. But for some black people in the U.S. this year, participating in those moments led to visits from police.

Most recently, in Cleveland, Huntington Bank apologized after an employee called police on a black man trying to cash his paycheck.

It's among many, many alleged racial profiling incidents – often documented on social media – that gained national attention in 2018.

"People seem to believe something is illegal about black people occupying space," Rashad Robinson, president of racial justice organization Color of Change, said in an interview with USA TODAY in July.

• Sad 1

On the morning of May 25, 2020, a woman named Amy Cooper was walking her dog in an area of Central Park known as the Ramble. Comic book writer and editor Christian Cooper, who is not related to Amy Cooper, was birdwatching there, and noticed that Amy's dog was unleashed and running free,[6] despite the requirement that dogs in that part of the park be on-leash according to the Central Park Conservancy, which manages the park under contract with the city.[7] Christian asked Amy to leash her dog, and she allegedly refused. By his own account, Christian then said, "Look, if you're going to do what you want, I'm going to do what I want, but you're not going to like it," and beckoned the dog toward him with a dog treat.[8] Amy then yelled, "Don't you touch my dog!"[8] Christian then began recording on his cellphone.[6][8]

Christian Cooper's video begins with Amy Cooper approaching him asking him to stop recording and pointing her finger in his face.[9]He says to her: "Please don't come close to me".[9][1] She then says to Christian: "I’m calling the cops … I’m gonna tell them there’s an African American man threatening my life.”[1] She then pulls out her phone and begins calling the police and, when connected to the 9-1-1 operator, she tells the operator that "There is an African American man—I am in Central Park— he is recording me and threatening myself and my dog. Please send the cops immediately!"[1][10] The video ends with Christian telling her "thank you", the moment she leashes the dog.[11] Police said that by the time they responded, both individuals had left.[10]

46 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Thellollu antha racist kadu nallollu antha criminals kaadu desi lu antha curry smell kadu ani @MRI cbeppamannadu 

but thaatha is racist he calls some countries hole countries and some religions are terrorists

• Upvote 1

coming to thread thellollu nallollani asalu manushuku kindha chudaledhu konni years next asalu women ki voting rights kuda ivvaledhu eeroju ki kuda oka nallodu president avvadam history ani cheppukuntaaru and okalady ni president ga elect cheyaledhu and they talk about equality @Catalpha  nallollaki seprate rooms undevi and women ki vote hakku kuda ledhu chaala yrs 

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

but thaatha is racist he calls some countries hole countries and some religions are terrorists

Thellollu antha racist kadu nallollu antha criminals kaadu desi lu antha curry smell kadu ani @MRI cbeppamannadu