Dad got covid

AryaD

My dad was diagnosed with covid 4 days ago and he is on oxygen support from the past 3 days. His oxygen saturation level was 88 when he was diagnosed .after 3 days it was 97 without oxygen support. He was off the oxygen support on 4th day and by the end of the day it fell down to 88-90 again. Feeling very tensed and keeping hope. Age 66 with diabetes.  Does it take few days to recover? Please share your experiences .

Just now, r2d2 said:

My uncle got it and is about the same age and a diabetic.. he recovered but still feels sick.. don’t worry.. be strong .. your dad will come out if it too..

How long does it took for your uncle to discharge from the hospital and tested as negative?

15 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

The sooner you  go to hospital, the sooner you will be discharged. Finding it quickly is the key 

+1 the sooner you get diagnosed and go to the hospital, the better it is. 

1 hour ago, AryaD said:

My dad was diagnosed with covid 4 days ago and he is on oxygen support from the past 3 days. His oxygen saturation level was 88 when he was diagnosed .after 3 days it was 97 without oxygen support. He was off the oxygen support on 4th day and by the end of the day it fell down to 88-90 again. Feeling very tensed and keeping hope. Age 66 with diabetes.  Does it take few days to recover? Please share your experiences .

Stay stronger than ever

5 hours ago, AryaD said:

dont worry man. my FIL got it nearly same age and condition. he recovered within a week. Still in hospital though but overall doing good.