Why gangavva in big boss show ? Is Nag Sir mad ? 😡 😠

Jasmine_Khan

3 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

Let her make some money man... she is very poor and this show will help her to buy a own home 

I think it is difficult for her to survive there.. generation gap.. villagers and older people cannot live in a confined environment.. 

2 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

I think it is difficult for her to survive there.. generation gap.. villagers and older people cannot live in a confined environment.. 

Yeah but BB ki oka kick start vachindi ame valla and she will make some money 

7 hours ago, Jasmine_Khan said:

He should have brought any kamma folks from vijayawada or Guntur, being kamma he is acting like a idiot 

Kammollu me khulapolla aadollani vaadukuntey direct soosinavaa?

Mee intlo aadollani kammollu vaaduthuntey sooeinava?

Asalu caste ki gangavva ki em relation, inka happy ga feel avaali

Telugu gaallu antha cheap race ekkada undadhu , entha sepu khulam meedha edvatam 

Aa bigbuss lo maximum non telugu vallu enduku vachaaro, everytime verey state's vaalani enduku theesukuntaaru Adhi choodaru..just kamma khulam meedha edvatam maathram thelsu

• Confused 1

In Social media I saw couple of posts saying they would vote for Gangavva as she is poor and that money will be useful for her upliftment. From what I know she is popular through her youtube channel and she gets good amount of adsense money every month. Don't be emotional fools guys. Bigg Boss show is scripted anyway. Just get entertained but dont get carried away emotionally like with Kaushal Manda during Bigg Boss 2