New member - Zindagi247

Zindagi247

Hello all, 

Been following this forum for a longtime and now thought of becoming a member.

With helpful info to fun posts and so much spam this forum was one of my source of time pass during covid times. There is also life beyond this forum. Hence my ID Zindagi247. 

I will try to keep myself anonymous but through my posts and participation in threads you will get to know about me and my life little bit I guess.  But who cares. We all are here for fun. I don't like to use cuss words or belittle anyone as I don't know any of you personally (or do I?). My responses will be based on the posts and replies I get but will never lose my cool here though I might sometimes vent my frustration or restlessness I face IRL. 

Looking forward to have a great time here participating in topics of interest and interacting with members.

Welcome me :)

12 hours ago, Zindagi247 said:

Hello all, 

Been following this forum for a longtime and now thought of becoming a member.

With helpful info to fun posts and so much spam this forum was one of my source of time pass during covid times. There is also life beyond this forum. Hence my ID Zindagi247. 

I will try to keep myself anonymous but through my posts and participation in threads you will get to know about me and my life little bit I guess.  But who cares. We all are here for fun. I don't like to use cuss words or belittle anyone as I don't know any of you personally (or do I?). My responses will be based on the posts and replies I get but will never lose my cool here though I might sometimes vent my frustration or restlessness I face IRL. 

Looking forward to have a great time here participating in topics of interest and interacting with members.

Welcome me :)

welcome ba bG84KUE.gif

• Thanks 1