Dallas Telugu guy Ravi Prabhu world traveler 186/195 countries traveled

acuman

3 minutes ago, chanchala said:

orey pichoda.. endhi achievement?

neeku okati artham kaavatla inka.. okariki okaru chamcha lu kottukuntu unte develop aypotharu anukuntunnava?

conflict, and group interaction (even with violence) is how group progress happens.

Indians are cowards,, and conformists. even hindutva nutjobs... They agree with literally everything among themselves.

eg. inko 3yrs taravatha ochhina ee db lo same sollu, same brainless people maatladtharu, because you guys are afraid of being shamed and proven wrong. adhi matter.

ps. I didn't read even the first post in this thread. hehe..

Nothing to do with Desi'ism here actually. My post was what irked most idiots in this thread and I posted that as a generic comment without even watching the thread content but just the title... I was in some other forum where a similar discussion happened about a woman (not desi) who travelled every country on the world and my comment was more or less similar and there are tons of others who had a similar opinion as mine.... that coupled with few other people I met in real life who travelled a bunch of countries in a week is why I posted what I posted.... asusual the majority of the morons didn't even read my post properly and thought I was jealous of the guy as he was a desi who "achieved" more than me :lol:

7 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Nothing to do with Desi'ism here actually. My post was what irked most idiots in this thread and I posted that as a generic comment without even watching the thread content but just the title... I was in some other forum where a similar discussion happened about a woman (not desi) who travelled every country on the world and my comment was more or less similar and there are tons of others who had a similar opinion as mine.... that coupled with few other people I met in real life who travelled a bunch of countries in a week is why I posted what I posted.... asusual the majority of the morons didn't even read my post properly and thought I was jealous of the guy as he was a desi who "achieved" more than me :lol:

I didn't know what you posted or that karthikn was responding to you.

i just wanted to mock him.

2 hours ago, Lonavala said:

E taadu lo chittimallu uncle ki gattiga paddai ga papam😂😂

Tana intention divert chesi side track chesaru. Group chesi oka padi posts esaru. Not supporting or opposing anything he said but gattiga paddai ani nuvvu anukunnav choodu. That's lol.. inthoti daniki separate account lo ochi support chesukovala lol

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

Tana intention divert chesi side track chesaru. Group chesi oka padi posts esaru. Not supporting or opposing anything he said but gattiga paddai ani nuvvu anukunnav choodu. That's lol.. inthoti daniki separate account lo ochi support chesukovala lol

Lol Inka panduko uncle erojuki tanninchukundi Chalu Ha ha ha