Ee 3 cars lo preowned edi better

bcomlophysics

3 minutes ago, galiraju said:

Do you want a car that looks good on the picture, or one that will always bring you back?

Range rover looks good on picture and doesnt bring us back ? Em talking sir miru ? Btw reliable kavalante honda toyota konukkovali.  60k pette aey car doesnt bring us back home cheppandi ? Everyone has their own requirements 60k pettevadu luxury chusukuntadu . If you think range rover doesnt bring us back home then no point even to argue with u.

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Range rover looks good on picture and doesnt bring us back ? Em talking sir miru ? Btw reliable kavalante honda toyota konukkovali.  60k pette aey car doesnt bring us back home cheppandi ? Everyone has their own requirements . If you think range rover isnt reliable then no point even to argue with u.

Also, there is a saying in Australia, "If you go to the desert, you take a Defender; if you also want to return home, you take a Toyota."

1 minute ago, galiraju said:

Also, there is a saying in Australia, "If you go to the desert, you take a Defender; if you also want to return home, you take a Toyota."

Sayings emundi emanna cheptaru free aey ga sodhi cheppadam ?  I am using my car from 9 yrs and its not Toyota. 

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Range rover looks good on picture and doesnt bring us back ? Em talking sir miru ? Btw reliable kavalante honda toyota konukkovali.  60k pette aey car doesnt bring us back home cheppandi ? Everyone has their own requirements . If you think range rover isnt reliable then no point even to argue with u.

Toyota Land Cruiser💓

Just now, Amrita said:

Sayings emundi emanna cheptaru free aey sodhi cheppadam ?  I am using my car from 9 yrs and its not Toyota. 

I use 2003 Corolla, it is a Toyota with 215000 on it.

Just now, galiraju said:

I use 2003 Corolla, it is a Toyota with 215000 on it.

So ? Miru konnarani ma paisal to mi ishtamaina car konala?  You can have your opinion and do whatever works for u. We do the same. 

1 minute ago, galiraju said:

anate meeku Range Rover istam ani TS konala endi:D

Nenu konamanaledu adi best analedu. Miru asked me if i want to buy range rover and not come back home so cheppanu.  Suggestion veru questioning veru. @3$%

1 hour ago, bcomlophysics said:

lexus es350

Bench c300 4matic

Audi a4 premium

In all aspects pros and cons chepandi plz

A4 excessive oil usage problems unnai ani vinna

Bench maintenance ekkuva; Also, most of the German vehicles  with more than  50-100k may have serious problems. Andukey owners will get rid of them ASAP after 50k