Ee 3 cars lo preowned edi better

bcomlophysics

Lexus(Toyota) most dependable Lux car in the market....it lil expensive when compared to its peers, but it gives you the most reliable lux car out there 

Maintenance on Lux is huge huge things, just something as small as changing headlights would cost you a ton. And all these Lux are tech driven now(software), you need to go dealership for everything. 

so you need a car that takes you to dealerships as lil as you can...imo 

and you are young n want adrenaline rush....Audi S4

22 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Buy a genesis. Nothing compares to it in luxury these days 

when you buy a Lux car(spending a fortune)......2 factors

1. people should know that its a lux car 

2.comfort n expensive interior 

for genesis 1. is a big No, and 2. i dont know about it 

4 hours ago, kasi said:

Lexus(Toyota) most dependable Lux car in the market....it lil expensive when compared to its peers, but it gives you the most reliable lux car out there 

Maintenance on Lux is huge huge things, just something as small as changing headlights would cost you a ton. And all these Lux are tech driven now(software), you need to go dealership for everything. 

so you need a car that takes you to dealerships as lil as you can...imo 

and you are young n want adrenaline rush....Audi S4

nen inka used cars 2017 vi chusthunna

Andulo denamma lexus are highly priced and audi a4 good vehicle cheap ga osthundi

10 hours ago, bcomlophysics said:

nen inka used cars 2017 vi chusthunna

Andulo denamma lexus are highly priced and audi a4 good vehicle cheap ga osthundi

The reason lexus hold up their value well is they are built to work for a long time , like 500 k miles , Even if you well it afterwards it will command a decent price

The same reason why audi, BMW , mercedes are cheaper used is they are built to last 100k afterwards it will be very costly to keep it in running condition.  

Never buy a used German car , you will regret it . 

20 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

The reason lexus hold up their value well is they are built to work for a long time , like 500 k miles , Even if you well it afterwards it will command a decent price

The same reason why audi, BMW , mercedes are cheaper used is they are built to last 100k afterwards it will be very costly to keep it in running condition.  

Never buy a used German car , you will regret it . 

Initial ganey will u regret 50k miles lopu unna car konna ?

5 minutes ago, bcomlophysics said:

Initial ganey will u regret 50k miles lopu unna car konna ?

Yeah man , unless you can do minor repairs yourself or spend a lot more on preventive maintenance  German cars no good . The main problem is they are very hard to work on , need proprietary software to work on them , they use lot of plastic parts which fail  . 

To give you an idea my colleague had to replace his headlights on his BMW ,  the car wouldn't start if you do the work outside BMW official even though the replacement is completely functional . Another story I heard about used Audi is that their valve seal gaskets (50-100$) go bad , the labour charge to replace them is 20*100$ 

They work great until they don't , that's why majority of people lease them (German cars are pretty cheap to lease) and get rid of em once  the lease is up . The actual losers are ones picking up these used cars 

If you want to enjoy the European luxury car just lease them , but used mathram only lexus or genisis . I would even avoid Acura , as the older cars have transmission problems 

Although I must say the used car market right now is extremely over priced due to huge demand and less supply , you would be better off with a lease deal  temporarily 

https://forum.leasehackr.com/ 

a great forum to find good lease deals and learn how leasing works 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Yeah man , unless you can do minor repairs yourself or spend a lot more on preventive maintenance  German cars no good . The main problem is they are very hard to work on , need proprietary software to work on them , they use lot of plastic parts which fail  . 

To give you an idea my colleague had to replace his headlights on his BMW ,  the car wouldn't start if you do the work outside BMW official even though the replacement is completely functional . Another story I heard about used Audi is that their valve seal gaskets (50-100$) go bad , the labour charge to replace them is 20*100$ 

They work great until they don't , that's why majority of people lease them (German cars are pretty cheap to lease) and get rid of em once  the lease is up . The actual losers are ones picking up these used cars 

If you want to enjoy the European luxury car just lease them , but used mathram only lexus or genisis . I would even avoid Acura , as the older cars have transmission problems 

Although I must say the used car market right now is extremely over priced due to huge demand and less supply , you would be better off with a lease deal  temporarily 

Ty so much bro for the info

1 hour ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

huge demand unda ? Used cars ki ? Mari lot of cars inventory lone untunai ? Why ?

28 minutes ago, bcomlophysics said:

huge demand unda ? Used cars ki ? Mari lot of cars inventory lone untunai ? Why ?

New car inventory is at all time low due to reduced supply , also lot of people who lost their jobs cannot afford newer cars , so the dealers jacked up the use car market .

This happened in 2008-2011 too , used cars were selling for very high prices . 

Dealers control the used car market , they will not sell for small margin , they would rather hold since the interest rates are so low