Money transfer to parents/siblings

problem

22 hours ago, problem said:

Hi guys, I am telling from my personal experience. The money which you save in us, please make the transfer to your own nre acct or keep the savings money with you only in us........future lo anavasarina complications vastayi if you transfer money to your parents accts.......because our parents generation will have different thoughts, they might think to put money in lands, houses etc or give some share to your siblings or lend money to their friends appu ga or some other thing.....us lo settle ayyina vallaki india lo assets unte koncham burden lantidhe future lo, avi sell chesukuni malli us ki return transfer chesukovatam......so please save your money in us only or transfer money to your own nre acct only......there will be some people where thier parents might not have enough money, plz support them with min amts, but don't transfer all your money savings to them......I am telling this from my personal experience......

never put everything into one bucket.. be it investments, relationships, family and ideas

always have DR plan (yes humans need disaster recovery plan too, we actually need it more)

38 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Ledhu but they gave me money without questions asked all my student days. Konni sarlu abbadhalu cheppi dabbulu theesukoni party sesukunna. 

Yamaha 1.25 course ki 1.25 lakhs type ee kada.. those are all part of learning before earning, they become very foundation of our ethical values in future once you start earning(feeling ashamed and never to do such kind things in life)

my scenario is completely different .......maa sister vallu well settled, so parents wont give any of my money to my sibling and i have full trust on them......siblings nunchi no issues.........parents ki they get good rental income monthly, so even they don't need any of my savings money.........ikkada matter enti parents gave appu to my sisters father in law......he is a business person and inthaka mundhu kuda teesukuni 2 mths lo ichesaru.......ippudu teesukuni 9 mths ayyindi, inka ivvaledhu........parents emo adagaru........daughter valla father in law ni tirigi adagatam enti anukuntaro enti, they wont ask money......amt vachesi 30 lakhs........nenu intlo adigithe, they tell we will sell one of our asset and give you your money ani naa tho godava pettukuntaru kani, they dont even ask the person whom they lent money.....vallu emina interest ichina teesukoru kuda.......

Note: if your parents have their own living and regular income, in that case cheppanu, dont transfer money to your parents acct.......if your parents are poor and dont have enough for their living, then thats a different case.....

20 hours ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

One of the MOD ki Halwa smell ante assalu istam ledu anta...smell ragane agriculture doing..anduke for a change chinababu peru mida ID teesina

MODs baane approve sesaru this id ni. 

14 minutes ago, problem said:

my scenario is completely different .......maa sister vallu well settled, so parents wont give any of my money to my sibling and i have full trust on them......siblings nunchi no issues.........parents ki they get good rental income monthly, so even they don't need any of my savings money.........ikkada matter enti parents gave appu to my sisters father in law......he is a business person and inthaka mundhu kuda teesukuni 2 mths lo ichesaru.......ippudu teesukuni 9 mths ayyindi, inka ivvaledhu........parents emo adagaru........daughter valla father in law ni tirigi adagatam enti anukuntaro enti, they wont ask money......amt vachesi 30 lakhs........nenu intlo adigithe, they tell we will sell one of our asset and give you your money ani naa tho godava pettukuntaru kani, they dont even ask the person whom they lent money.....vallu emina interest ichina teesukoru kuda.......

Note: if your parents have their own living and regular income, in that case cheppanu, dont transfer money to your parents acct.......if your parents are poor and dont have enough for their living, then thats a different case.....

Poni nuvve direct ga adigava? 
30L is huge amount and adi antha ne hard earned money aithey.. u have every right to get it back..

calm ga naku visa issues unayyi adi undi edi undi ani cheppi ne money nuvve teesko em kadhu.. u r not stealing here .. u r kindly requesting ur own money back. Okavela if he says i cannot give now, ask him to give you some percentage now and remaining later. U have to act and lie and make up problems appude people will bend. 

6 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

30L is huge amount and adi antha ne hard earned money aithey.. u have every right to get it back..

calm ga naku visa issues unayyi adi undi edi undi ani cheppi ne money nuvve teesko em kadhu.. u r not stealing here .. u r kindly requesting ur own money back. Okavela if he says i cannot give now, ask him to give you some percentage now and remaining later. U have to act and lie and make up problems appude people will bend. 

they will definitely return the money back, but business lo use chestunnaru, they might take some time, entha time annadi teleedu, might be 1-2 yrs avvochu.........okasari adigithe tvaraga ichestaru ani nenu adgamantunna........also i am not in us now, movies to india permanently.....

14 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

6 minutes ago, problem said:

they will definitely return the money back, but business lo use chestunnaru, they might take some time, entha time annadi teleedu, might be 1-2 yrs avvochu.........okasari adigithe tvaraga ichestaru ani nenu adgamantunna........also i am not in us now, movies to india permanently.....

sister tho cheppu bro.. she will ask her husband.. so that it will be between wife and husband without a lot if penta..

pilla nichi anna chedda kaavali or dabbulu ichi ayina chedda kaavali ani..

paina experts cheppinattu.. yeppudu return istaaro ani telusukovadam lo tappu ledu. Your sister need to play a role here.

On 9/16/2020 at 1:08 AM, problem said:

Hi guys, I am telling from my personal experience. The money which you save in us, please make the transfer to your own nre acct or keep the savings money with you only in us........future lo anavasarina complications vastayi if you transfer money to your parents accts.......because our parents generation will have different thoughts, they might think to put money in lands, houses etc or give some share to your siblings or lend money to their friends appu ga or some other thing.....us lo settle ayyina vallaki india lo assets unte koncham burden lantidhe future lo, avi sell chesukuni malli us ki return transfer chesukovatam......so please save your money in us only or transfer money to your own nre acct only......there will be some people where thier parents might not have enough money, plz support them with min amts, but don't transfer all your money savings to them......I am telling this from my personal experience......

Parents want all the kids to be happy.

money is root cause and solution for most issues these days , so be very careful on who you send money too and how much you send

Its ok to help parents if they are in need but do not blindly trust anyone , I know someone who sent money to his parent , his other sibling was not doing well in India and his parent gave the house bough from this guy's money to the other sibling who was not doing financially , these kind of things can happen so be aware and plan for any eventuality.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2020 at 11:08 AM, problem said:

Share love not money and your possessions with your siblings. 

On 9/15/2020 at 10:08 AM, problem said:

Bro US cards geeki mingesindhi nuvve kadha?

Did karma bite you back? Chivaraki Parents ye mosam chesara?