Earnest Depost help

KothaKurrodu

Hi All, 

recent ga oka home offer accept aindhi and offer sign chesa without earnest deposit. now it is close to 10 days and i want to backout as i found another great deal. Inka em pay cheyale kabatti lite theskovacha. If, so emina breach of contract ani legal issues untaya

6 minutes ago, KothaKurrodu said:

Hi All, 

recent ga oka home offer accept aindhi and offer sign chesa without earnest deposit. now it is close to 10 days and i want to backout as i found another great deal. Inka em pay cheyale kabatti lite theskovacha. If, so emina breach of contract ani legal issues untaya

picha lite... get out of it and buy whatever you liked

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, KothaKurrodu said:

Hi All, 

He may ask you for deposit ayuna ee rojullo earnest deposit lekunda contract offer chesina athi manchodu evvarabba 

• Upvote 1

Ala yela aindho thelidhu but they accepted without earnest. 5 days lo deposot cheyamani adigadu while signing contract. 

Ma realtor gadu thellodu. Processwise chedham like 400-500 pay chedham antundu