TDP MP Ram Mohan Naidu speak on changes to Essential Commodities Act

timmy

6 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Naa id ban chesina apatinunchi 

I'm completely anti pulka @psycopk is responsible for that

@Hydrockers chepthe nammale but this dB is pure chamba batch fans

Lol. @Hydrockers chepthe nammav antene ardham avuthundhi. Vaado kattu banisa. Naa posts against YSRCP Govt removed number of times. And at the same time vaadi kula gajji posts and posts against CBN/TDP mathram alane pettaru. DB has been sold to YSRCP and its party of Paytm batch. Inka @psycopk and his batch are Vamshi and Kodali Nani followers outside.

Just now, Somedude said:

Lol. @Hydrockers cheptha nammav antene ardham avuthundhi. Vaado kattu banisa. Naa posts against YSRCP Govt removed number of times. And at the same time vaadi kula gajji posts mathram alane pettaru. DB has been sold to YSRCP and its party of Paytm batch. Inka @psyc0pk and his batach are Vamshi and Nani followers outside.

@Hydrockers is far good than pulkas in dB

I used to criticize Jagan as xtian missionary and corrupt etc etc but he never stopped me abt that ,bcoz he is realistic

But pulkas are different ,they says CBN is thop turmu etc with ppts 

Nee posts against ysrcp lepesthe who is the responsibility mods e Kada ,mods lo regular lo kanipinche vadu evaru @psycopk kadha ,u should have asked him

Just now, Boomer said:

@Hydrockers is far good than pulkas in dB

I used to criticize Jagan as xtian missionary and corrupt etc etc but he never stopped me abt that ,bcoz he is realistic

But pulkas are different ,they says CBN is thop turmu etc with ppts 

Nee posts against ysrcp lepesthe who is the responsibility mods e Kada ,mods lo regular lo kanipinche vadu evaru @psycopk kadha ,u should have asked him

CITI_c$y

Sare sare inka ekkuva kastapadaku musugu tholigipoddhi.

48 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Lol. @Hydrockers chepthe nammav antene ardham avuthundhi. Vaado kattu banisa. Naa posts against YSRCP Govt removed number of times. And at the same time vaadi kula gajji posts and posts against CBN/TDP mathram alane pettaru. DB has been sold to YSRCP and its party of Paytm batch. Inka @psycopk and his batch are Vamshi and Kodali Nani followers outside.

Nake kula gajji unte roshi thata ki support chesevadini ga 

1 minute ago, Hydrockers said:

Nake kula gajji unte roshi thata ki support chesevadini ga 

If you talk against my blood and breed  you are Kula gaji no matter which caste you belong to . Raktam marigi pothundhi ikada flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

If you talk against my blood and breed  you are Kula gaji no matter which caste you belong to . Raktam marigi pothundhi ikada flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

Raktam marigipote babori jayam jayam chandranna song vinu still marigipote babori PPT lu chusuko 

Inka alage unte malokam Davos trip abn bhajana video lu chusuko

• Haha 2