Hyderabad Is King Of Liveable Cities In India

Anta Assamey

5 hours ago, ShruteSastry said:

Well, appreciate your opinion.

But in my opinion after living in all 3, i felt Chennai was much better. 

Do you have Any roots from Present day Andhra Pradesh ?

Historically Andhras had deep cultural and financial relations with Tamil Nadu and Madras needs special mentioning..

May be danivalla Chennai better anipoyadam quite natural..! Although individual opinion ayi kuda vundochu

8 hours ago, ShruteSastry said:

Well i think Chennai is much better.

As a person lived in Hyderabad, Chennai and Bangalore.

arey have u ever actually lived in chennai ? i was there for abt 6 months  , worst city in terms of both weather and the people , even party cheskovalankunna we've to settle with the cheap liquor that the govt sells .... the whole city feels like a slum except for 3-4 posh areas

4 minutes ago, rapchik123 said:

arey have u ever actually lived in chennai ? i was there for abt 6 months  , worst city in terms of both weather and the people , even party cheskovalankunna we've to settle with the cheap liquor that the govt sells .... the whole city feels like a slum except for 3-4 posh areas

Prathi okkadu Chennai weather ni thittadam , vijaywada /amaravathi  are 5/7 degrees hotter and just as humid , sea coast antey south lo alagey untudhi.

5 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Prathi okkadu Chennai weather ni thittadam , vijaywada /amaravathi  are 5/7 degrees hotter and just as humid , sea coast antey south lo alagey untudhi.

ikkada vijaywada/vizag gurinchi topic ekkada ochindi ? , fact is that chennai weather is shitt when compared to hyderabad , forget about the weather , even the people , culture , food and everything else is far more inferior 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, rapchik123 said:

ikkada vijaywada/vizag gurinchi topic ekkada ochindi ? , fact is that chennai weather is shitt when compared to hyderabad , forget about the weather , even the people , culture , food and everything else is far more inferior 

Ok fair , I am bit biased to Chennai . Dravidian parties did not particularly care about building a high class Chennai , they mostly catered to the poor .  

You are absolutely right not to like it , Hyderabad has several advantages I am not going to dispute that

5 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Ok fair , I am bit biased to Chennai . Dravidian parties did not particularly care about building a high class Chennai , they mostly catered to the poor .  

You are absolutely right not to like it , Hyderabad has several advantages I am not going to dispute that

I've lived in chennai for about 6-7 months , whatever im saying is  coming out of my personal experience , there are certailnly very high class areas in chennai like ECR , Nagambakkam , OMR , besant nagar etc , but what im talking abt is the comparision between the cities in general , chennai will always be inferior when u compare it to hyderabad 

Public transportation- chennai wins

cosmopolitan city and young crowd/students - Bangalore 

Infrastructure and cost of living- Hyderabad, close second in cosmopolitan culture and public transportation. If you a Telugu person more reasons to like Hyderabad like language, culture and food

Musi beautification ante , from here : https://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/current-affairs/170220/design-ready-april-date-for-musi-riverfront-work.html

As per plans, MRDC will construct berms, jogging and cycling tracks, walkways, foot over bridges and green spaces. There will be boating and illumination facilities. Kiosks will also be set up. The pilot project taken up along Puranapul to Chaderghat stretch of four kilometres will subsequently be replicated all along the course of the river within the city.

Ilaa execute cheste super untadi, mukku man will be praised a lot. 

18 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Public transportation- chennai wins

cosmopolitan city and young crowd/students - Bangalore 

Infrastructure and cost of living- Hyderabad, close second in cosmopolitan culture and public transportation. If you a Telugu person more reasons to like Hyderabad like language, culture and food

🤪

8 minutes ago, Paamu said:

Musi beautification ante , from here : https://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/current-affairs/170220/design-ready-april-date-for-musi-riverfront-work.html

As per plans, MRDC will construct berms, jogging and cycling tracks, walkways, foot over bridges and green spaces. There will be boating and illumination facilities. Kiosks will also be set up. The pilot project taken up along Puranapul to Chaderghat stretch of four kilometres will subsequently be replicated all along the course of the river within the city.

Ilaa execute cheste super untadi, mukku man will be praised a lot. 

Ela uncle , tank bund chuttu skyscrapers katti andulo poor families ni pettinatta 😜

@2014 kcr speech

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

Do you have Any roots from Present day Andhra Pradesh ?

Historically Andhras had deep cultural and financial relations with Tamil Nadu and Madras needs special mentioning..

May be danivalla Chennai better anipoyadam quite natural..! Although individual opinion ayi kuda vundochu

Yep, I'm from Konaseema. Thu Go Ji

2 hours ago, rapchik123 said:

I lived in Chennai for 4 years bruh, think I have the right qualification to compare.

Hyderabad lo 4 years, Bangalore lo 2 years unna.

Again, in my opinion I liked Chennai, you are welcome to disagree.

• 4 weeks later...

thread ki lift

eppudu anandi ra hyd is liveable bul bul city ani 

every year rainy season edhey godava 

elanti panika malina surveys chesi wrong impression echey vallani metta tho kottali 

1 minute ago, Jambhalheart said:

thread ki lift

eppudu anandi ra hyd is liveable bul bul city ani 

every year rainy season edhey godava 

elanti panika malina surveys chesi wrong impression echey vallani metta tho kottali 

30cm rainfall padite..ye city aina ante..  *7*^