రకుల్ నో ఏమో పెట్టుకున్నావుగా

ParmQ

3 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Take it with a grain of salt, she hired a PR agency (not something someone shot using cellphone - it had a director, crew, video cameras - help cheseodo evvani eskonipodu) . youtube dinni promote chesdi anni TDP handles..revanth gani lekkane idi kuda nakka gani pempudu 

Here are leaked clips

damn 

24 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

video chusava asalu emi annado?

Rakul is Anti-drug ambassador and her name is heard in the Drugs case so take a look andi

andulo tappu emi undhi?

I am seeing a lot of preachers in this thread.
First of all, I don’t watch these videos and I don’t judge by those clickbait thumbnails either. But, this particular thread title led me to believe that she indeed said that. Inko lady ni ala enduku ani untadi ani reacted that way (and also I do have negative opinion on her already).. andulo nenu ITeM KTR gadini ekkada support chesindi ledu. 

To all preachers, find fault with youtube thumbnails and even this thread title... before selectively getting hurt.

5 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Take it with a grain of salt, she hired a PR agency (not something someone shot using cellphone - it had a director, crew, video cameras - help cheseodo evvani eskonipodu) . youtube dinni promote chesdi anni TDP handles..revanth gani lekkane idi kuda nakka gani pempudu 

Here are leaked clips

Idhi TDP pempudu ()... like revantham.. thats an open fact.

16 hours ago, ticket said:

lol pinky...One of biggest city in india revenue ni chetilo pettukoni 10 districts ni rule chese anthe luxury vere politician ki ledu dora...

mi kcr great chana great kani sallabadu

irrigation meda pedthado leda rakulpreet ko leda sania ko istadu...pukkat pisal kada

16 hours ago, ticket said:

State bifurcation lo ap share adigithey androlla kutra annam 2019 varaku....ippudu jagalk gadiki help chesinam kada vadu port lu rasitadu free ga..pisal asale adagadu...nijam ga jenius tagobthodu..

Mothaaniki mee batch andari "ticket" chinchaadu KCR antava anthena rofl 

1 hour ago, reality said:

I am seeing a lot of preachers in this thread.
First of all, I don’t watch these videos and I don’t judge by those clickbait thumbnails either. But, this particular thread title led me to believe that she indeed said that. Inko lady ni ala enduku ani untadi ani reacted that way (and also I do have negative opinion on her already).. andulo nenu ITeM KTR gadini ekkada support chesindi ledu. 

To all preachers, find fault with youtube thumbnails and even this thread title... before selectively getting hurt.

ala heading pettaka pothe ee thread loki vastava leka youtube video chustava