Reason for not buying Apple products

Daaarling

if you have iphone, ipad, apple watch, Apple tv and Mac....you will be with Apple for a very long time. if you sign-in to these devices with a same apple ID, then icloud sync, integration etc etc makes life smoother...spl if you share these among family members. Price wise, yes Apple is expensive (biggest drawback here) but quality and longevity wise, absolutely winner.....I'm not saying other rival products are bad.....i'm just saying Apple products are superior. 

any phones, first 1yr super ga panichesthadi (battery specially) but what matters is can you still use that phone for 4 - 5 yrs (other than charging couple times daily)...I'm using iPhone 7+ till date (planning to upgrade to 12 once it is out, just because of 5G and not because 7+ is bad).

All these yrs I used window PC, but had to shift to Mac because of work related (we use XCode a lot for iPhone Apps)....hated to the core first few days but now I cant move back to Windows (other main reason is I have multiple Apple products)...again Mac's are superior in quality and security. Maa company lo Android dev's kuda use only Mac even though they were offered ultra high spec Windows machines 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, no01 said:

if you have iphone, ipad, apple watch, Apple tv and Mac....you will be with Apple for a very long time. if you sign-in to these devices with a same apple ID, then icloud sync, integration etc etc makes life smoother...spl if you share these among family members. Price wise, yes Apple is expensive (biggest drawback here) but quality and longevity wise, absolutely winner.....I'm not saying other rival products are bad.....i'm just saying Apple products are superior. 

any phones, first 1yr super ga panichesthadi (battery specially) but what matters is can you still use that phone for 4 - 5 yrs (other than charging couple times daily)...I'm using iPhone 7+ till date (planning to upgrade to 12 once it is out, just because of 5G and not because 7+ is bad).

All these yrs I used window PC, but had to shift to Mac because of work related (we use XCode a lot for iPhone Apps)....hated to the core first few days but now I cant move back to Windows (other main reason is I have multiple Apple products)...again Mac's are superior in quality and security. Maa company lo Android dev's kuda use only Mac even though they were offered ultra high spec Windows machines 

My Samsung S4 still works perfectly.

My 8 year old Acer laptop works well too.

But I bought a new phone and a laptop with SSD and still well below what I had spent on apple products at that time.

Apple products are inferior. Just hyped up.

If they really spent that much money on quality, their profit margin wouldn't be so huge.

Nothing special about the company too. It has bad work culture and with 250 billion dollars cash in hand, they would have made good acquisitions for further growth. They have tried to venture into other areas like self driving cars and failed.

Remember,  Steve Jobs was not a good person.

"The memoir by Steve Jobs' daughter makes clear he was a truly rotten person whose bad behavior was repeatedly enabled by those around him (AAPL) It has been well established that the Apple cofounder Steve Jobs often acted like a jerk. But in a new memoir, Jobs' eldest daughter describes many ways he was cruel to her."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/memoir-steve-jobs-apos-daughter-133000491.html

Apple is just running on mass hysteria. 

Its just like Sushanth Singh Rajput's case. People encouraged nepotism by watching their movies and then when it lead to Sushanths death, the same idiots are crying nepotism.

27 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

But I bought a new phone and a laptop with SSD and still well below what I had spent on apple products at that time.

If they really spent that much money on quality, their profit margin wouldn't be so huge.

Nothing special about the company too. It has bad work culture and with 250 billion dollars cash in hand, they would have made good acquisitions for further growth. They have tried to venture into other areas like self driving cars and failed.

"The memoir by Steve Jobs' daughter makes clear he was a truly rotten person whose bad behavior was repeatedly enabled by those around him (AAPL) It has been well established that the Apple cofounder Steve Jobs often acted like a jerk. But in a new memoir, Jobs' eldest daughter describes many ways he was cruel to her."

Its just like Sushanth Singh Rajput's case. People encouraged nepotism by watching their movies and then when it lead to Sushanths death, the same idiots are crying nepotism.

personal character applied to the one who built world's richest company today, you gotto be a AAPL hater to core what whatever reasons

family members specially kids will hate every parent who did not spend enough time with them, Steve jobs may not be a good parent but greatest innovator par excellence (doing it doesn't make one.. doing it the best way makes one)

Sushant singh rajput ki steve jobs ki link enti annaya..nee address cheppu..vachi nee kaal mokta

3 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

personal character applied to the one who built world's richest company today, you gotto be a AAPL hater to core what whatever reasons

family members specially kids will hate every parent who did not spend enough time with them, Steve jobs may not be a good parent but greatest innovator par excellence (doing it doesn't make one.. doing it the best way makes one)

Sushant singh rajput ki steve jobs ki link enti annaya..nee address cheppu..vachi nee kaal mokta

Thats the thing. Steve Jobs isn't an innovator.

Steve Woznaik created Apple.

I would commend Steve Jobs for getting things together and motivating people(although in a crooked way) to hit the goal. but in no way would call him an innovator.

"His name appears as the author of 346 patents in the US registry, but his actual role in all these innovations has been challenged, as he really had no skills as a designer or engineer. In fact, his official biographer, Walter Isaacson, describes him as a tweaker: someone who, rather than invent, was devoted to tweaking and refining already-invented devices and technologies in order to simplify their use."

And regarding the link....the common point is human behavior.  

18 hours ago, Captain_nd_Coke said:

Mari dual mode os ante cydia antav endi vaay... cydia lo dual boot os esukuni vaadina antava endi ippudu?

I clearly said Dual boot was on Mac OS , you really have no idea what you're talking about .

On 9/17/2020 at 9:45 AM, redsox said:

both MS and Apple stole it from Xerox although Jobs tried to steal it first. When Jobs confronted Gates about MS stealing it, this is what Gates said: "Well, Steve [Jobs]… I think it’s more like we both had this rich neighbour named Xerox and I broke into his house to steal the TV set and found out that you had already stolen it."

You're wrong , apple actually bought these patents from xerox by paying them close to 160mil in stock at that point of time , MS simply ripped them off.

2 hours ago, rapchik123 said:

You're wrong , apple actually bought these patents from xerox buy paying them close to 160mil in stock at that point of time , MS simply ripped them off.

6 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

s4 Still working .......great

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2020 at 10:18 AM, TriStateBabu said:

edokati vaadandi vaa according to your requirements. Don’t be stupid and purchase something just to show your brand loyalty.

Baaga chepparu