Reason for not buying Apple products

Daaarling

56 minutes ago, rapchik123 said:

i think apple closed off all those cydia mods , i used to follow long time ago , even im not sure if they still exist now

Arey arey dual mode os ante macbook lo ra ayya not in iphones. Fyi, cydia still exists.

1 hour ago, rapchik123 said:

how do u expect a Unix based OS to  support windows apps ? , looks like you cant really afford apple's products so trying to convince yourself with this crap logic  lol

Acha, mari windoes deni based os oo jara cheptara mari?

fyi both of them are based on unix

• Haha 1

Just now, Captain_nd_Coke said:

Arey arey dual mode os ante macbook lo ra ayya not in iphones. Fyi, cydia still exists.

even i use both windows and mac OS on mine on dual boot , mac supports it by default , naaku sollu cheppaku ra babu , cydia exists but most of the repos are offline , people who jailbreak their iphones has come down by quite a lot , jailbreaking iOS devices is so 2016 trend , its almost dead now

7 minutes ago, Captain_nd_Coke said:

windows Unix based ah ? inka neetho discussion continue chesi kuda waste ... maybe assemmbly language was the same when they started out , if you're saying that windows is still based on unix there is no point in taking discussion forward

• Upvote 1

Most useless laptop for IT people is Apple macbook line (air, MacBook Pro)

Anyday windows laptop for work purpose/ trading / daily use .

wsl 2 enable chesa, running ubuntu very well on my acer laptop. Don’t waste money on the overrated these macbook things if you need unix OS. Windows laptops do a great job handling unix os.

Phone lo iPhones are good . Previously used a samsung galaxy flagship , wanted to try iOS and bought an iPhone.Naadeggara  11 pro undhi, other than poor battery life, it’s pretty good.

34 minutes ago, Captain_nd_Coke said:

for an arrogant dimwit like u im going to explain how windows has evolved , balmer bought the DOS OS code from a relatively unknown seattle based programmer for 50k and rebranded it and sold to it to IBM on a  SAAS model , they made enough money from DOS and built windows OS from scratch , after they stole Xerox's GUI  idea they built a new OS from scratch and launched windows 3.0 before steve jobs launched his OS with GUI , thats how the whole apple vs MS rivalry started

2 hours ago, Daaarling said:

I had iphone and soon I realised I cannot use my Bluetooth, Camera quality is not good, Can transfer my content directly to PC.

I Macbook Pro which doesn't support most of windows based applications, Keyboard is confusing as we use Windows moslty in

office, Itunes is complex.The only apple product that I like is ipad. Moreover they are expensive. Share your thoughts are they 

worth it ? I feel people consider it as status symbol and buy.

meeru tappu ga ardham chesukunnaru aunty

apple products last longer and are more reliable for one single reason that hardware and software are tightly integrated and well tested, android products are not totally controlled by the manufacturer, too many models and pressure to launch quickly leave lot of room to release products they no longer support beyond 6 months

android phones hardly last 1 year, apple products last 3-5 yrs easily

cost to own compare chesukunte apple wins

keyboard layout and windows based apps.. no longer an issue as most of the apps are available on Mac too (browsers, office, sql server, visual studio etc)

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, TriStateBabu said:

Most useless laptop for IT people is Apple macbook line (air, MacBook Pro)

Anyday windows laptop for work purpose/ trading / daily use .

wsl 2 enable chesa, running ubuntu very well on my acer laptop. Don’t waste money on the overrated these macbook things if you need unix OS. Windows laptops do a great job handling unix os.

Phone lo iPhones are good . Previously used a samsung galaxy flagship , wanted to try iOS and bought an iPhone.Naadeggara  11 pro undhi, other than poor battery life, it’s pretty good.

now talk about battery life.. did you ever see windows laptops running more than 4 hours... yeah when you shut down braces_1