Jump to content

Reason for not buying Apple products


Recommended Posts

Daaarling
10 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

meeru tappu ga ardham chesukunnaru aunty

apple products last longer and are more reliable for one single reason that hardware and software are tightly integrated and well tested, android products are not totally controlled by the manufacturer, too many models and pressure to launch quickly leave lot of room to release products they no longer support beyond 6 months

android phones hardly last 1 year, apple products last 3-5 yrs easily

cost to own compare chesukunte apple wins

keyboard layout and windows based apps.. no longer an issue as most of the apps are available on Mac too (browsers, office, sql server, visual studio etc)

 

Thanks Uncle

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Daaarling

    12

  • rapchik123

    11

  • soodhilodaaram

    6

  • Sucker

    5

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

how do u expect a Unix based OS to  support windows apps ? , looks like you cant really afford apple's products so trying to convince yourself with this crap logic  lol

Yevadi dappu vaadu kottukovatame. Adhendo Apple products yedaina anagane manollu yegeskoni vastharu Adhendo Steve Jobs Vella mama ainattu అని @Amritaakka antunde 

MS Office is available for mac too Keyboard was confusing for me as well for a while but just some 15 mins googling helped me a lot , now I switch between pc and mac effortlessly with out any iss

Daaarling
10 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

now talk about battery life.. did you ever see windows laptops running more than 4 hours... yeah when you shut down braces_1

what about iphone battery life?

Link to post
Share on other sites
hydusguy
28 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

now talk about battery life.. did you ever see windows laptops running more than 4 hours... yeah when you shut down braces_1

lg gram 18hrs battery life

Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain_nd_Coke
1 hour ago, rapchik123 said:

even i use both windows and mac OS on mine on dual boot , mac supports it by default , naaku sollu cheppaku ra babu , cydia exists but most of the repos are offline , people who jailbreak their iphones has come down by quite a lot , jailbreaking iOS devices is so 2016 trend , its almost dead now

Mari dual mode os ante cydia antav endi vaay... cydia lo dual boot os esukuni vaadina antava endi ippudu?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Vaampire
32 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

meeru tappu ga ardham chesukunnaru aunty

apple products last longer and are more reliable for one single reason that hardware and software are tightly integrated and well tested, android products are not totally controlled by the manufacturer, too many models and pressure to launch quickly leave lot of room to release products they no longer support beyond 6 months

android phones hardly last 1 year, apple products last 3-5 yrs easily

cost to own compare chesukunte apple wins

keyboard layout and windows based apps.. no longer an issue as most of the apps are available on Mac too (browsers, office, sql server, visual studio etc)

 

Google pixel  had the opportunity as both software & hardware owned by Google. But they screwed up.

I used iPhone 4 for 4 yrs. iPhone for 5 yrs. Android phones no way.

90% iPhones have latest iOS. Not even 20% Android phones run on latest

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Daaarling
2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

How do u think they are making money. Not exactly personal info.. but a lot about u

How you know that apple is not doing the same?

Link to post
Share on other sites
TriStateBabu
45 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

now talk about battery life.. did you ever see windows laptops running more than 4 hours... yeah when you shut down braces_1

naadi acer aspire 15 inch laptop uncle, 2016 lo konna, runs great till now with battery down to approximately even lower to what you said of 4 hours. Laptop runs fast til date no issues.8 gig ram 256 gig ssd. Ssd untey any laptop will run fast be it windows or macs.

I was talking about usability of macs at work/ trading software/anything else in general. Waste of money to buy a macbook. Maybe I would consider it if was a YouTuber? Battery life takkuva ani oka pedda costly paper weight konalem ga uncle 
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sucker
1 hour ago, soodhilodaaram said:

now talk about battery life.. did you ever see windows laptops running more than 4 hours... yeah when you shut down braces_1

Naa Dell XPS heavy ga use chesthe easy ga 6 hours vasthadi. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sucker

monna appice voodu Mac book pampindu appice work ki. Deenamma laptop okate arupu. Mari Naku refurbished pampi Sachindo yemo  one week ke return pampidham అని decided but appice work ki apple worst ra ayya Lenovo think pad pampiytandi అని mail petti 10ngina. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
krishnaaa
1 hour ago, soodhilodaaram said:

meeru tappu ga ardham chesukunnaru aunty

apple products last longer and are more reliable for one single reason that hardware and software are tightly integrated and well tested, android products are not totally controlled by the manufacturer, too many models and pressure to launch quickly leave lot of room to release products they no longer support beyond 6 months

android phones hardly last 1 year, apple products last 3-5 yrs easily

cost to own compare chesukunte apple wins

keyboard layout and windows based apps.. no longer an issue as most of the apps are available on Mac too (browsers, office, sql server, visual studio etc)

 

Once you become a fan, logic gets thrown outside the window.

Been there...done that.

I shifted to apple after my experience with Samsung S3....and became a hardcode Apple fan.

After wasting lot of money over the years with multiple issues with apple products, I turned to Windows and Android. I am an Android fan now.

Android and Windows based machines have much lesser issues when compared to Apple and at half the price.

I shifted from Apple pay to Samsung pay and got many deals.

Android/Windows machines have better functionality and technologically much superior :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sucker
9 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

Once you become a fan, logic gets thrown outside the window.

Been there...done that.

I shifted to apple after my experience with Samsung S3....and became a hardcode Apple fan.

After wasting lot of money over the years with multiple issues with apple products, I turned to Windows and Android. I am an Android fan now.

Android and Windows based machines have much lesser issues when compared to Apple and at half the price.

I shifted from Apple pay to Samsung pay and got many deals.

Android/Windows machines have better functionality and technologically much superior :)

I have many reasons vuncle for Samsung 

1. ONE UI 

2. Secure Folder 

3. Samsung Pay 

4. Recent XCloud 

5. Spen 

6. Samsung Dex 

7. Edge options 

8. Samsung browser 

9. Good battery life and quick charging. Never remember I charged my phone more than 45 mints in last 2 yrs 

Ee week Fold 2 vasthadi. Andula Spen okkate ledu but waiting for it. Deenamma XCloud games inside screen la racha lepude. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.