Reason for not buying Apple products

Daaarling

13 hours ago, rapchik123 said:

how do u expect a Unix based OS to  support windows apps ? , looks like you cant really afford apple's products so trying to convince yourself with this crap logic  lol

Most of people don't buy apple products due to above mentioned reasons ,safari is not good as chrome,sharing is also not good 

13 hours ago, Daaarling said:

I had iphone and soon I realised I cannot use my Bluetooth, Camera quality is not good, Can transfer my content directly to PC.

I Macbook Pro which doesn't support most of windows based applications, Keyboard is confusing as we use Windows moslty in

office, Itunes is complex.The only apple product that I like is ipad. Moreover they are expensive. Share your thoughts are they 

worth it ? I feel people consider it as status symbol and buy.

you're absolutely wrong,

14 hours ago, Daaarling said:

I had iphone and soon I realised I cannot use my Bluetooth, Camera quality is not good, Can transfer my content directly to PC.

I Macbook Pro which doesn't support most of windows based applications, Keyboard is confusing as we use Windows moslty in

office, Itunes is complex.The only apple product that I like is ipad. Moreover they are expensive. Share your thoughts are they 

worth it ? I feel people consider it as status symbol and buy.

fake postlu aapara fake pakaodi

53 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

sure, i didn't know there are laptops with 18 hrs life as well

reliability and better integration between software/hardware happen best in apple, those who dont get it is perfectly fine, you may not seen the performance comparison of multi threading performance in apple and windows for the same/comparable  processor

people are against change,those who are used to windows does not want to change to apple UI, hence their distrust

That was a decade ago.

These were the same silly excuses that I used to give when I was an Apple fan.

You get better specs and better hardware with windows for less than apple's price.

If you are getting a better price for an audi, why compare a camry to another camry?

59 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

sure, i didn't know there are laptops with 18 hrs life as well

reliability and better integration between software/hardware happen best in apple, those who dont get it is perfectly fine, you may not seen the performance comparison of multi threading performance in apple and windows for the same/comparable  processor

people are against change,those who are used to windows does not want to change to apple UI, hence their distrust

Vuncle 18 hrs laptop ante solar laptop na yendi. Of course vuncle nenu performance kuda chusina both Mac pro and XPS di. Almost same. 4K video editing la both are good. Multitasking kuda good. Naku 2 same vunnai yekkada pedha ga diff aithe ledu. 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Vuncle 18 hrs laptop ante solar laptop na yendi. Of course vuncle nenu performance kuda chusina both Mac pro and XPS di. Almost same. 4K video editing la both are good. Multitasking kuda good. Naku 2 same vunnai yekkada pedha ga diff aithe ledu. 

final verdict endi baaa %$#$

12 minutes ago, shamsher_007 said:

final verdict endi baaa %$#$

Yevadi dappu vaadu kottukovatame. Adhendo Apple products yedaina anagane manollu yegeskoni vastharu Adhendo Steve Jobs Vella mama ainattu అని @Amritaakka antunde 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1