S1033, S1438 and S2611

veerigadu

34 minutes ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

Em chestham antha mana karma

Biden Tatha vasthey aa I 140 EAD aina ippinchukovali

Dems vacharanta H1 ke dikkundadu..140EAD kalalu kantunnava..Gobama gandu gaadu mottam gabbu lepindi

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, soodhilodaaram said:

Dems vacharanta H1 ke dikkundadu..140EAD kalalu kantunnava..Gobama gandu gaadu mottam gabbu lepindi

Republicans emi peekaaru. 4 years nundi torture. Marala trumph gaadu vasthe inkaa chandaalam chesesthaadu.. dems they dont care about EB visas and also they dont favor anything. Intha narakam ayyithe vundadhu

37 minutes ago, dal123 said:

Republicans emi peekaaru. 4 years nundi torture. Marala trumph gaadu vasthe inkaa chandaalam chesesthaadu.. dems they dont care about EB visas and also they dont favor anything. Intha narakam ayyithe vundadhu

lol ninna kaka monna us vachina pilla p gadi la unnav ippudu unna h1 pentha antha start chesinde gobama gabbu gadu emmana legal immigration ki reforms techaru ante adi republicans ee 

dem gallu vaste illegal galla sanka nake batch adi

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Lonavala said:

lol ninna kaka monna us vachina pilla p gadi la unnav ippudu unna h1 pentha antha start chesinde gobama gabbu gadu emmana legal immigration ki reforms techaru ante adi republicans ee 

+1 spillover becos of trump.

Wish trump wins..ban continues next yr more visas at least some movement. Only hope.

Dems - no movement, they may reverse spill over to FB by some EO😁

Also biden immigration plan is disaster, no one will support even indian americans will say no..

1 minute ago, chicagoafdb said:

Wish trump wins..ban continues next yr more visas at least some movement. Only hope.

Also biden immigration plan is disaster, no one will support even indian americans will say no..

Don’t expect any immigration bill to pass in the current environment unless the filbuster is gone

Dems looking to end filbuster if they win senate , house and president.

Anything related to will bu rules making or EO if filbuster is not gone

Just now, RunRaajaRun123 said:

Don’t expect any immigration bill to pass in the current environment unless the filbuster is gone

Dems looking to end filbuster if they win senate , house and president.

Anything related to Immi will by rule making or EO if filbuster is not gone

1 hour ago, Lonavala said:

bang on!

1 hour ago, Lonavala said:

36 minutes ago, chicagoafdb said:

+1 bhama gadi 8yrs lo date lu move seyaledu H1 lu bisket chesadu F1 flood gates ettesadu the current immigration problems are all due to him..

5 hours ago, Lonavala said:

lol. This is my 15th year...and 10th H1b Extn including transfers and amendments..I have seen 3 administrations so far..and  2 major rescissions... In general republican parties are more favor to high skilled people(That is how it used to work before T* republican party and now T* republican party is using H1b as political weapon). 

Obama was tough on H1-B and outsourcing during 2010 great depression and that was his electoral campaign. He never introduced hate or too much of over hype on H1b and outsourcing. He did it very silently..Please note India was also in deep rescission. The same situation as we are in today...Universities and USCIS were severely effected in 2010 and to ease the economy he opened the gates and that helped both countries. He introduced amendments..Visa consulate delays (red...yellow..slips)..You guys did not know how much H1-B was abused from 2005 to 2008. It was horrible. Bcom, bsc,mca guys..house wifes..fake resumes....my goodness. That was the time this program was abused like anything...

Obama moved dates from 2007 to 2010 and H4 EAD. All kids who got EADS are now enjoying.  anni ichesthaaru neeku...vurikine...

chala mandhi spill over antunnaaru..the last time the inventory data was released by USSIC in 2018 and you did not even know if they are really issuing 140 K EB visas...as per law...

okati gurthu pettukoaa...visa veru...green card veru...green card ante nuvvu citizen avuthaavu..vaallaa constitution influence chesthaavu...so any administration...green card ichchetappudu...they will have their own reservations... India ki kuda visa lu kaavali (not green cards) (NASCAM lobbying) and US is using as leach to maintain India relations by showing H1-B treat..It is simple thing for them to apply cap on H1-B. They will never give green cards to one particular country / race in bulk that may trigger problems in the future (Mana desi ki antha scene ladhanukoaa..mana desi gaalandaru..naa taruvaatha evvaraki raakudadhu ane type) 

Remember one thing...next term evvaru vachinaa...they have to open gates. They need free labor market..to bring back the economy..so  naaku cheppaku...sollu..

Overall...I was comfortable in my community and in my office during Obama time and bush time. Not now anymore. Your life and dignity is more important than piece of plastic card. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, dal123 said:

lol. This is my 15th year...and 10th H1b Extn including transfers and amendments..I have seen 3 administrations so far..and  2 major rescissions... In general republican parties are more favor to high skilled people(That is how it used to work before T* republican party and now T* republican party is using H1b as political weapon). 

Obama was tough on H1-B and outsourcing during 2010 great depression and that was his electoral campaign. He never introduced hate or too much of over hype on H1b and outsourcing. He did it very silently..Please note India was also in deep rescission. The same situation as we are in today...Universities and USCIS were severely effected in 2010 and to ease the economy he opened the gates and that helped both countries. He introduced amendments..Visa consulate delays (red...yellow..slips)..You guys did not know how much H1-B was abused from 2005 to 2008. It was horrible. Bcom, bsc,mca guys..house wifes..fake resumes....my goodness. That was the time this program was abused like anything...

Obama moved dates from 2007 to 2010 and H4 EAD. All kids who got EADS are now enjoying.  anni ichesthaaru neeku...vurikine...

chala mandhi spill over antunnaaru..the last time the inventory data was released by USSIC in 2018 and you did not even know if they are really issuing 140 K EB visas...as per law...

okati gurthu pettukoaa...visa veru...green card veru...green card ante nuvvu citizen avuthaavu..vaallaa constitution influence chesthaavu...so any administration...green card ichchetappudu...they will have their own reservations... India ki kuda visa lu kaavali (not green cards) (NASCAM lobbying) and US is using as leach to maintain India relations by showing H1-B treat..It is simple thing for them to apply cap on H1-B. They will never give green cards to one particular country / race in bulk that may trigger problems in the future (Mana desi ki antha scene ladhanukoaa..mana desi gaalandaru..naa taruvaatha evvaraki raakudadhu ane type) 

Remember one thing...next term evvaru vachinaa...they have to open gates. They need free labor market..to bring back the economy..so  naaku cheppaku...sollu..

Overall...I was comfortable in my community and in my office during Obama time and bush time. Not now anymore. Your life and dignity is more important than piece of plastic card. 

15 yrs choosi still Dems ki support ante narala balaheenata emo, oka neurologist ni kalavaka poyava.. i have no more arguments

15 yrs choosi still Dems ki support ante narala balaheenata emo, oka neurologist ni kalavaka poyava.. i have no more arguments

Nenu recist ni kaadhu...oka saari society ki velli involve ayyithe telusthundhi..mee republicans gurunchi...nuvvu Christine and tella toalu lekha pothe nuvvu assalu manishivi kudaa  kaanatlu lekka...ippudu cheppu ...naaku narala balaheenathe..mandulu vesukunte taggipoatundhi...nuvvu assale manishive kaadhu (ahaa..nenu anatamu ledhu..mee rep part antundhi) 

• Upvote 1