Dealing with autism during covid

terminator_desi

i would recommend get rid of autism kids and send to your atha mama. They are responsible to make them good and bring them back to you, mean while try for another kid and check your luck. 

its not worth putting so much effort for them being alone by yourselves, my friend working so hard from 20 years his daughter still remain same.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 4
  • Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

Anyone has kids with autism and other delays?How are you managing during Covid with online learning and no social interactions?

Tough situation bro... maa neighbor is dealing with the same and they still getting some special education from In person teachers... may be county offer chestundemo... masks and other precautions teesukutunnaru... and whole family walk ki veltharu daily... 

are are I said intentionally to get back fire. 

Autism kids tho paretns pade badha meku telusa lafoot galla lara. 

Na close friend 20 years ayindi valla amayiki sonthanga food koda tinaledu , vadiki chala dabu vundhi but couldnt able to do anything. 

But sorry get rid off ante na vudesham India lo vunte koncham better avutharani chepa anthe.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Murari_Murari said:

i would recommend get rid of autism kids and send to your atha mama. They are responsible to make them good and bring them back to you, mean while try for another kid and check your luck. 

its not worth putting so much effort for them being alone by yourselves, my friend working so hard from 20 years his daughter still remain same.

Such a lame reply... go get a life 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Murari_Murari said:

Chala Tappu matladutunnav bro

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, terminator_desi said:

Anyone has kids with autism and other delays?How are you managing during Covid with online learning and no social interactions?

Anduke bro nenu covid unna kuda bayata tipputunna na kids ni

We kept our daughter home for 5 months . She was getting home therapy for 2 hours everyday . I thought about this . She used to go to therapy based school prior to COVID. School start chesamu last month . I can see lot of difference again . Just in this last one month. 1:1 interaction at school since it is ABA therapy based school . She has her own therapists . She will still interact with other kids during group sessions . I would suggest you to look into this option . I know it is stressful . Unless your parents or aged people are home , then I would be afraid to send the kids 

14 minutes ago, Googleyahoo said:

We kept our daughter home for 5 months . She was getting home therapy for 2 hours everyday . I thought about this . She used to go to therapy based school prior to COVID. School start chesamu last month . I can see lot of difference again . Just in this last one month. 1:1 interaction at school since it is ABA therapy based school . She has her own therapists . She will still interact with other kids during group sessions . I would suggest you to look into this option . I know it is stressful . Unless your parents or aged people are home , then I would be afraid to send the kids 

2 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

Tough situation bro... maa neighbor is dealing with the same and they still getting some special education from In person teachers... may be county offer chestundemo... masks and other precautions teesukutunnaru... and whole family walk ki veltharu daily... 

sorry to ask but..with proper treatment and help, is there a chance that kids can come out of their autism symptoms and be normal when they grow up?  They dont have to be doctors or engineers here but just an average man or woman.