Dealing with autism during covid

terminator_desi

On 9/28/2020 at 12:49 PM, Jombo0108 said:

autism.. hereditary na leka amanana medical reasons vnnaya.. i looked online but couldn't find a definite answer.  

i know a family with ADHD ... antha kadu ankunna its not easy to handle ... 

I'm curious to learn on autism/adhd/ schizophrenia and genes like VMAT2 AND Genetic mutations.

In a new report, scientists say 102 genes are connected to autism spectrum

Also i think spirituality is one of the reasons .......why cbd oil works

On 10/10/2020 at 2:11 PM, shaw183 said:

I bought the cbd oil from the charlotte web,  arrived this morning..

evarana use chesthunla kids ki..cheste enta ml tho start cheyali emana idea unte edaka veyani plz.

Start with few drops less than 0.5ml.

After 2 weeks 0.5ml.

Above is standard recommendation. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/10/2020 at 1:11 PM, shaw183 said:

I bought the cbd oil from the charlotte web,  arrived this morning..

evarana use chesthunla kids ki..cheste enta ml tho start cheyali emana idea unte edaka veyani plz.

CBD oil might work for calming down the kids

my suggestion is to go up slowly and find a suitable dose

start with 0.3 ml for 3 days, 0.5 ml for 3 days and then 1 ml, 1.5 ml should be dead stop for the 3 months atleast

it also depends on the dosage (start with the lowest one)s

one issue you may see is that they may get bit more irritated that is a sign to watch out and see if it repeats at the same dose, calibration depends on each kid, every body is different, CBD oil helps in calming down and not really a healing medicine, the idea behind this is if we allow brain to be in calm state, it might heal itself as brain is highly neuroplastic

keep your hopes realistic, try anything as something that might help him, there is no such thing as treatment in autism, the kid has to come up by his own means, parental support and good diet will help him but not heal

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, soodhilodaaram said:

CBD oil might work for calming down the kids

my suggestion is to go up slowly and find a suitable dose

start with 0.3 ml for 3 days, 0.5 ml for 3 days and then 1 ml, 1.5 ml should be dead stop for the 3 months atleast

it also depends on the dosage (start with the lowest one)s

one issue you may see is that they may get bit more irritated that is a sign to watch out and see if it repeats at the same dose, calibration depends on each kid, every body is different, CBD oil helps in calming down and not really a healing medicine, the idea behind this is if we allow brain to be in calm state, it might heal itself as brain is highly neuroplastic

keep your hopes realistic, try anything as something that might help him, there is no such thing as treatment in autism, the kid has to come up by his own means, parental support and good diet will help him but not heal

Thanks for the reply.. its been 3 days with 0.3ml dosage and we are noticing that he gets unrest after an hr of intake..more jumping running n hopping in living area from corner to corner..i dont know to stop or giving 0.5ml n try today.

1 hour ago, NextGen said:

Start with few drops less than 0.5ml.

After 2 weeks 0.5ml.

Above is standard recommendation. 

Thanks Bro.. started with 0.3ml..since 3days ..changes em lev kani...high five evadam start chesadu...

kani double hyper aitundu after an hr mostly after lunch/dinner...dosage thone avuthunda ani telyadam ledu.

gripe water tho istunam.. might be the reason or I dont know.

5 minutes ago, shaw183 said:

Thanks Bro.. started with 0.3ml..since 3days ..changes em lev kani...high five evadam start chesadu...

kani double hyper aitundu after an hr mostly after lunch/dinner...dosage thone avuthunda ani telyadam ledu.

CBD is usually taken straight under tongue after having a full meal. It will start working after 2 hours and usually lasts upto 12-24hrs depending on the Milligram dosage you were using.

By the way how much MG/gram bottle are you using ?

3 minutes ago, NextGen said:

CBD is usually taken straight under tongue after having a full meal. It will start working after 2 hours and usually lasts upto 12-24hrs depending on the Milligram dosage you were using.

By the way how much MG/gram bottle are you using ?

direct iste matku vomit chestadu... mundu thina meal kuda thanukuntu ostadi vadiki..anduke ala istunam...but will see your point.

17g/30ml tho start chesthuna..chudam ani

2 hours ago, shaw183 said:

Thanks for the reply.. its been 3 days with 0.3ml dosage and we are noticing that he gets unrest after an hr of intake..more jumping running n hopping in living area from corner to corner..i dont know to stop or giving 0.5ml n try today.

as mentioned, administering 0.3 ml and see more hyperactivity could be a good sign as long as you dont see aggressive behavior or totally new kind of behavior not seen earlier, hyperactivity is not a bad sign in such kids, its just a symptom, we get to know only after using the same low dose for 3 days at least, good side is his CDB receptors are responding (more reading here https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5877694/)

anything below 0.3 might be too low to see changes due to using CBD oil, so we have to watch out

try this as well for hyperactivity, this is part of energy centers in the body, it takes less than 5 mins to calm them down if they are too hyper, you can do this when they are in pain too, they get very strong calming affect

https://www.appliedbehavioranalysisprograms.com/faq/autism-eft-tapping/

2 hours ago, shaw183 said:

hyper enni hours untundhi.....max 2 hrs....

how was the sleep? after hyperactiveness stopped

gicchuthe edusthada?

On 10/14/2020 at 2:52 PM, soodhilodaaram said:

as mentioned, administering 0.3 ml and see more hyperactivity could be a good sign as long as you dont see aggressive behavior or totally new kind of behavior not seen earlier, hyperactivity is not a bad sign in such kids, its just a symptom, we get to know only after using the same low dose for 3 days at least, good side is his CDB receptors are responding (more reading here https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5877694/)

anything below 0.3 might be too low to see changes due to using CBD oil, so we have to watch out

try this as well for hyperactivity, this is part of energy centers in the body, it takes less than 5 mins to calm them down if they are too hyper, you can do this when they are in pain too, they get very strong calming affect

https://www.appliedbehavioranalysisprograms.com/faq/autism-eft-tapping/

chala hyper aitundu..hiccups ocheyla navudu ..jumping ani ekve ayitunai eshina 2 hrs tarvataa..

observed str8 3days.. dont know to continue or stop...confused

22 minutes ago, shaw183 said:

chala hyper aitundu..hiccups ocheyla navudu ..jumping ani ekve ayitunai eshina 2 hrs tarvataa..

observed str8 3days.. dont know to continue or stop...confused

then you to stop for sure, introduce again after a week, see if it does the same

may be start with very low dose, like 3-5 drops

how old is he

5 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

then you to stop for sure, introduce again after a week, see if it does the same

may be start with very low dose, like 3-5 drops

how old is he

nearing 2yrs next month ..Bro

3 hours ago, shaw183 said:

nearing 2yrs next month ..Bro

too young of an age to try CBD actually

my suggestion is to see a functional doctor, get an food and environmental allergy testing done, you will know which are not good for him, you start approaching treatment options from there, till then anything you do will interfere with the real treatment symptoms and you don't know which one is working or not working

ayurveda has many remedies, you need to have trust and bit patience, quick results undavu

CBD primary purpose is for epilepsy or severe nervous system disorders mostly for pain, you can try this later after 6 months, it may vary

at this 2 yrs age, it is better to focus on his nutritional aspects as he needs building blocks for his growth, get good omega 3 (barleans fish oil or you can prescription grade fish oil), good multivitamins (smarty pants good one, functional doc might suggest specialty ones)

few pointers for researching yourselves, talk to functional doc and do under their supervision as much as you can

1. Sulforaphane (present in brocolli)

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/sulforaphane#:~:text= Studies show that sulforaphane may have other,brain damage. According to animal studies%2C... More

2. Glutathione cream to apply on his skin (to prevent oxidative stress)

3. Allergy testing : allergy testing helps us to avoid foods that are triggering auto immunity in such kids

4. Vitamin B12 (smarty pants has it, methylcobalamine is safe form), this can trigger hyperactivity as well, so give Smarty pants in afternoon not at night

5. they love sensory activities, get a trampoline, they get to spend their hyper energy well here, medicine ball, weighted pad,  noise blocking headphones (when they are in public place)

6. apply massage on this feet bottom area with coconut oil before his bed time, he will have good sleep, good sleep means better detox mechanisms at play, they will have better and calm next day

i can keep writing all the day, use what is necessary for kids needs

First and foremost, dump the TV, iPads and phones... never allow your kids to watch them until they reach a certain age.. I see lot of positive behavior when we don’t let my kids watch tv... baita ekkada pillalni chusinaa, they are glued to the phones watching rhymes.. same thing at home even to eat food.. my cousin proudly says that her kid loves some rhymes and doesn’t eat food unless they show that rhyme in a loop all the time.. I am worried about him.. 

With TV/iPad/phone, it is one way communication.. they don’t let the kid express what they are learning.. when a person is teaching, the communication is two way.. kids learn to express.. talk to the kids and play with them..  take the kids outside and mingle them with other kids.. 

• Upvote 2