Dealing with autism during covid

terminator_desi

40 minutes ago, shaw183 said:

Thanks a lot Bro.. Will surely start looking into this ABA & Speech therapy..his doctor already said in our last visit that if this continue still 24th month we gonna recommend for it  unconditionally.

we are following to add 4-5 veggies while cooking him kichidi long back as he wont eat bread.. biscuit or any snack....and morning n evening he will have whole milk..looks like CF diet is against to it..?Have to try Almond milk ?

I will find a replacement for it...added using nutritional supplements as of now.

@shaw183 You need to be  officially diagnosed by neurologist or Psychiatrist  for insurance coverage for ABA and speech therapies.Usually there is a 6 months waiting list for the appointment.I would recommend you to start calling the diagnosis centres and reserve a spot for the appointment

1 hour ago, shaw183 said:

Thanks a lot Bro.. Will surely start looking into this ABA & Speech therapy..his doctor already said in our last visit that if this continue still 24th month we gonna recommend for it  unconditionally.

we are following to add 4-5 veggies while cooking him kichidi long back as he wont eat bread.. biscuit or any snack....and morning n evening he will have whole milk..looks like CF diet is against to it..?Have to try Almond milk ?

I will find a replacement for it...added using nutritional supplements as of now.

Whole milk is one of the main culprit causing the Brain fog. In USA it is mostly chemicals we are drinking in the form of milk.Try switching to Almond or Coconut milk.

We completely removed all milk products and ghee and only giving Gluten Free and Casein free food from long time. Within few months we observed reduced spinning and hyper activity got reduced.

21 hours ago, cool_boy said:

Bro’s diniki cure antu undada

Asalu enduku vasthadi autism anedi pillalaki 

No one found the cause so far. But most of the people believe it is caused by Vaccine toxicity.

2 hours ago, terminator_desi said:

@NextGen How is your kid doing now bro?

Lagging behind in expressive language, communication and socialization. Behavior and play were ok.

Its like a roller coaster ride with all the medications and stuff we are doing parallelly and tough to say which is actually working for what and how long it will sustain.

13 hours ago, terminator_desi said:

@shaw183 You need to be  officially diagnosed by neurologist or Psychiatrist  for insurance coverage for ABA and speech therapies.Usually there is a 6 months waiting list for the appointment.I would recommend you to start calling the diagnosis centres and reserve a spot for the appointment

Sure Brother..Thanks for alerting me..will looking into this ASAP.

12 hours ago, NextGen said:

Whole milk is one of the main culprit causing the Brain fog. In USA it is mostly chemicals we are drinking in the form of milk.Try switching to Almond or Coconut milk.

We completely removed all milk products and ghee and only giving Gluten Free and Casein free food from long time. Within few months we observed reduced spinning and hyper activity got reduced.

switching to almond milk..hope he likes the taste.

so changing to almond milk , found any difference brother?

32 minutes ago, shaw183 said:

dinikosamena ekadi ochindi..manam 

Yup sometimes i feel the same why I came to US.India unte na kid ki e issue vachedi kademo anipistundi.We are struggling a lot since couple of years attending therapies.Last ki with latest visa bulletin, na GC PD current ayina not feeling happy

34 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

Yup sometimes i feel the same why I came to US.India unte na kid ki e issue vachedi kademo anipistundi.We are struggling a lot since couple of years attending therapies.Last ki with latest visa bulletin, na GC PD current ayina not feeling happy

we just took appointment at his pediatric way adv to his next visit..for running concerns.

jumping ekva ayitundi..weight gain nill..ma chetulu etla patukoni pesikesthundu e madye start ayindi..cdb oil anta ademana work avudan axeity control ki , bro?

24 minutes ago, shaw183 said:

we just took appointment at his pediatric way adv to his next visit..for running concerns.

jumping ekva ayitundi..weight gain nill..ma chetulu etla patukoni pesikesthundu e madye start ayindi..cdb oil anta ademana work avudan axeity control ki , bro?

@shaw183 My kid is 5 year old bro.we never tried anything else apart from therapies.He was not hyper and used to be silent when he was 2 years old.So we thought he had only speech delay and wasted one year by delaying official autism diagnosis.Your kid is at the right age for early intervention.As I said before , getting autism diagnosis appointment and sorting out insurance for therapies takes 6-8 months so please hurry.My kid started ABA at 3.5 and even now we regret that we should have started it a bit earlier when he was 2.5.

33 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

@shaw183 My kid is 5 year old bro.we never tried anything else apart from therapies.He was not hyper and used to be silent when he was 2 years old.So we thought he had only speech delay and wasted one year by delaying official autism diagnosis.Your kid is at the right age for early intervention.As I said before , getting autism diagnosis appointment and sorting out insurance for therapies takes 6-8 months so please hurry.My kid started ABA at 3.5 and even now we regret that we should have started it a bit earlier when he was 2.5.

sure bro... but why it takes appointments that longer.. means issue is very critical in this country ? 

23 minutes ago, shaw183 said:

sure bro... but why it takes appointments that longer.. means issue is very critical in this country ? 

pediatricians are recommending autism diagnosis even if they have minor development delays,So there are lot of kids and few evaluation centres and thats why wait time is more

autism.. hereditary na leka amanana medical reasons vnnaya.. i looked online but couldn't find a definite answer.  

i know a family with ADHD ... antha kadu ankunna its not easy to handle ... 

1 hour ago, terminator_desi said:

pediatricians are recommending autism diagnosis even if they have minor development delays,So there are lot of kids and few evaluation centres and thats why wait time is more

India pampiste better a ..akada ammama nayanamaa thata lu..atha mamamayalu pillalu unaru..eda bayatiki velakunda undi paristiti..last yr india lo unde ma vaadu..ammma thata anedi ochedivi epudu avi kuda lev..