All who have PD before 2015

veerigadu

15 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

6 to 8 months but you can file both i140 and i485 simaltaneously. Technically you will get EAD right away

Mine in April 2011 in eb2, down grading may not be a big help anukunta because GC dates lo just 4 months diff undi for eb2 and eb3

2 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

dumb question.. what is the advantage with having EAD?

dependents on H4 already have the EAD option.. you still have to maintain H1 status..  

tenor.gif

No risk of denials/ RFEs anymore. EAD will help you move with jobs without any amendments etc and advance parole for travel. I also think your H1 status is no longer required. 

11 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

dumb question.. what is the advantage with having EAD?

dependents on H4 already have the EAD option.. you still have to maintain H1 status..  

No advantage other than renewing it every 6 months and maintain the job to establish the employment with your employer. It’s almost same like H1 but you have job flexibility 

15 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

No advantage other than renewing it every 6 months and maintain the job to establish the employment with your employer. It’s almost same like H1 but you have job flexibility 

just another source of revenue for USCIS, right?

17 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Stamping pareshanluuuu, visa slot bookings undav and advance parole untadhi kadha bro