OCT 2020 BULLETIN OUT - RAPID MOVEMENT EXPECTED IN COMING MONTHS - USCIS ALLOWS FILING DATES AGAIN

tacobell fan

Just now, sri_india said:

assalu Rapid Movment anti enti??? next month predictions enti ani @Repo asking 

adhe we can't tell until next Bulletin but ila years kakunda months move chestaru emo at a time until Jan 2021. Tarvatha only brother @anil ke teliyali

is it possible to downgrade to EB3 from EB2 and file I485 concurrently; my immigration team saying they can do downgrade but cannot file I485  along with EB3 downgrade as my EB3 is not yet approved; please guide me.

1 minute ago, Venkatlukky said:

is it possible to downgrade to EB3 from EB2 and file I485 concurrently; my immigration team saying they can do downgrade but cannot file I485  along with EB3 downgrade as my EB3 is not yet approved; please guide me.

LTT

3 minutes ago, sri_india said:

this is very long route ... appati varaku untayaaa dates or retrogression avuthayaa???

long route depending on if you have good relation and how soon you can get a job. FTE lo you have any guarantee? It is equally risky.

2 minutes ago, Venkatlukky said:

same maa vadu ade annadu. Downgrade possible but approval tarvaate 485 antunnadu

Just now, JambaKrantu said:

Adi long route you have start from PERzm again

Even to downgrade you are looking 6-8 months at least from the date they start the process but does your company listen to you and start right away?