OCT 2020 BULLETIN OUT - RAPID MOVEMENT EXPECTED IN COMING MONTHS - USCIS ALLOWS FILING DATES AGAIN

tacobell fan

3 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

It is just an irony.. FAD.. final action date..

fad
/fad/

noun
  1. an intense and widely shared enthusiasm for something, especially one that is short-lived and without basis in the object's qualities

LOL

2 hours ago, mettastar said:

Can you paste the lines where they said they will only honor only FAD for oct 2020 bulletin. I am not able to find. May be I missed it.

New applications file chese vallu ela priority date check chesikovali ani examples ichinattu vundhi aa link chustunte.

Usually dates mention cheyyadu USCIS ..they will just mention either to use date of filing or final action date like below.

https://www.uscis.gov/green-card/green-card-processes-and-procedures/visa-availability-priority-dates/adjustment-of-status-filing-charts-from-the-visa-bulletin

For Employment-Based Preference Filings:
For all employment-based preference categories, you must use the Final Action Dates chart in the Department of State Visa Bulletin for September 2020.

21 minutes ago, TroyP51 said:

Can you paste the lines where they said they will only honor only FAD for oct 2020 bulletin. I am not able to find. May be I missed it.

New applications file chese vallu ela priority date check chesikovali ani examples ichinattu vundhi aa link chustunte.

Usually dates mention cheyyadu USCIS ..they will just mention either to use date of filing or final action date like below.

https://www.uscis.gov/green-card/green-card-processes-and-procedures/visa-availability-priority-dates/adjustment-of-status-filing-charts-from-the-visa-bulletin

For Employment-Based Preference Filings:
For all employment-based preference categories, you must use the Final Action Dates chart in the Department of State Visa Bulletin for September 2020.

The USCIS just updated the page. They are not going to honor the dates..

So basically back to square one

• tacobell fan changed the title to OCT 2020 BULLETIN OUT - RAPID MOVEMENT EXPECTED IN COMING MONTHS - USCIS ALLOWS FILING DATES AGAIN