Ee GC ead valla em labham

Rushabhi

1 minute ago, Iriswest said:

+1

you can start a business. 
apply a job with any employer. No transfer headaches.

job with any employer tho ela chesthav? nee PD date for I485 current iyye time ki new employer tho i140 avasaram leda since ur EAD is approved with old employer. Ee question ki evvaru answer cheyatam ledu

1 hour ago, Tesla_Elon said:

job with any employer tho ela chesthav? nee PD date for I485 current iyye time ki new employer tho i140 avasaram leda since ur EAD is approved with old employer. Ee question ki evvaru answer cheyatam ledu

American Competitiveness of the Twenty-First Century Act (AC21)

you must find a job that is the “same or similar” as the one you have. If you fail to comply with the rules; for example, you go from a job as a tech analyst to a job as a restaurant manager; your I-485 application can be denied.

2 hours ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Kotha employer tho mall green card process start cheyyaru. Supplement J provide chestav to uscis requesting for porting.

2 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

you must find a job that is the “same or similar” as the one you have. If you fail to comply with the rules; for example, you go from a job as a tech analyst to a job as a restaurant manager; your I-485 application can be denied.

People are thinking that this EAD is like GC and that they can quit their jobs and start restaurants and manage them or start working as real estate agents but it's not true. Honestly the only benefit I see out of EAD is ease of travel.  If you lose the H1 completely and tomorrow if Trump gets re-elected and his Administration comes up with some clever way to deny EB3 downgrade I140 based 485s, you are **. Their goal is to not give out as many GCs as possible 

7 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

People are thinking that this EAD is like GC and that they can quit their jobs and start restaurants and manage them or start working as real estate agents but it's not true. Honestly the only benefit I see out of EAD is ease of travel.  If you lose the H1 completely and tomorrow if Trump gets re-elected and his Administration comes up with some clever way to deny EB3 downgrade I140 based 485s, you are **. Their goal is to not give out as many GCs as possible 

EAD ki saana loopholes unnae.. EAD is definetely better option than staying on H1B. 

GC reject ayuyhe H1 etla manintain chestaru ra.... after six years H1 extend chesedhe GC apply chesaru ani... adhe reject ayuthe H1 enduku valid vuntadi adi etla renew avvuddi.... inta Chinna logic ela miss avutharu janalu naaku artham kaadu....

EAD vachaka inka H1 maintain chestam safe side anta malla brainless logic 🤣🤣

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

This applies after u have applied for i485 and its been 180 days kada but i485 apply cheyalev since the dates are in 2011 kada?

20 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Kotha employer tho mall green card process start cheyyaru. Supplement J provide chestav to uscis requesting for porting.

So EAD vachaka if u change employer with same roles and responsibilities aithe malli GC process start cheyalsina  avasaram leda? 
Direct ga date of actions current iythe simple ee supplement pampisthe saripotunda?

thanks for responding

3 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

So EAD vachaka if u change employer with same roles and responsibilities aithe malli GC process start cheyalsina  avasaram leda? 
Direct ga date of actions current iythe simple ee supplement pampisthe saripotunda?

thanks for responding

@Spartan koncham edi confirm chesi punyam moota kattuko

2 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

@Spartan koncham edi confirm chesi punyam moota kattuko

no need to start from scratch...

all u need to do is, inform USCIS about ur job change, and supporting docs saying it is the same role, same specifications.

The term “port” or “porting” means to change the offer of employment from one job or employer to another job  or employer in a way that allows an applicant to remain eligible for a Green Card without having a new Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker filed, for the applicant.  

https://www.uscis.gov/working-in-the-united-states/how-uscis-determines-same-or-similar-occupational-classifications-for-job-portability-under-ac21

@Tesla_Elon

3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

no need to start from scratch...

all u need to do is, inform USCIS about ur job change, and supporting docs saying it is the same role, same specifications.

The term “port” or “porting” means to change the offer of employment from one job or employer to another job  or employer in a way that allows an applicant to remain eligible for a Green Card without having a new Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker filed, for the applicant.  

https://www.uscis.gov/working-in-the-united-states/how-uscis-determines-same-or-similar-occupational-classifications-for-job-portability-under-ac21

@Tesla_Elon

Thank you!

17 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

GC reject ayuyhe H1 etla manintain chestaru ra.... after six years H1 extend chesedhe GC apply chesaru ani... adhe reject ayuthe H1 enduku valid vuntadi adi etla renew avvuddi.... inta Chinna logic ela miss avutharu janalu naaku artham kaadu....

EAD vachaka inka H1 maintain chestam safe side anta malla brainless logic 🤣🤣

+1 @3$%

1 minute ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Thank you!

This says after u applied for I485 kada? date of filling current iythe we apply GC EAD, advance parole and i485 together? 
since we apply all together we can use  the porting action is that right? @Spartan

Just now, Tesla_Elon said:

This says after u applied for I485 kada? date of filling current iythe we apply GC EAD, advance parole and i485 together? 
since we apply all together we can use  the porting action is that right? @Spartan

yes.