Moved to FAANG two months back and now dates moved!

swimsnoon

I know a lot of people might be in this situation.

My PD is May 2012 in EB2. I moved to FAANG 2 months back. Now, my date is current in EB3 category! 

I am totally confused on what to do here! I was FTE in my previous company. They are ok to have me back since the position is not filled yet! I am totally confused on what to do! 

One hand, I think since I am in 2012, even if EB3 retrogresses, it might not go back to 2012. On the other hand, I think better move back to old employer and get done with GC! Moving back to old employer is gonna a bit hit to me in terms both money and career!

• swimsnoon changed the title to Moved to FAANG two months back and now dates moved!

congrats on getting job at FAANG, Faang lo unte mostly nee job is safe for next 3 years kada bro dont worry apadi varaku it will be current njoy your work and focus on career

Worst case lo emina ayina FAANG companies will help you to ove ot other countrues, India apadi varaki nee career x times perugutadi

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, swimsnoon said:

My PD is May 2012 in EB2. I moved to FAANG 2 months back. Now, my date is current in EB3 category! 

I am totally confused on what to do here! I was FTE in my previous company. They are ok to have me back since the position is not filled yet! I am totally confused on what to do! 

One hand, I think since I am in 2012, even if EB3 retrogresses, it might not go back to 2012. On the other hand, I think better move back to old employer and get done with GC! Moving back to old employer is gonna a bit hit to me in terms both money and career!

you figured it out right

money & career vs GC 

then decide %$#$

5 minutes ago, swimsnoon said:

ee thread chaduvuko.. same moved to faang

11 minutes ago, swimsnoon said:

stay there and don't port..inko one year lo eb2 2012 change avutundi..

12 minutes ago, swimsnoon said:

pedda kangaru padaku 

eb3 lo apply cheyya manu nee faang company vadini automatically next 2 year lo neeku gc vachhesiddi 

FAANG already started the PERM process. But it might at least 10 months for the PERM to get approved! Only concern I have is if the dates retrogress, I might be screwed up and god knows when the next opportunity comes! 

2 minutes ago, swimsnoon said:

What I meant was I can downgrade ani :)

Adi matter. no down grade bro. You’ll regret 

2012 ayithe you are already on edge for eb2

an year or 2 yours will be current. 

20 minutes ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

FAANG lo iyala kakapothey malla join avochu kaka..

EAD chance vadulukovadam enduku seppu ? Udyogalu vastune vuntayi..EAD teesukuni malli jump kottu..EAD ichede danikosam kada

Rey @HALWARAJ EAD how much time take to get after filing 485?

6 minutes ago, soldier said:

Adi matter. no down grade bro. You’ll regret 

2012 ayithe you are already on edge for eb2

an year or 2 yours will be current. 

@soldierHow about EB2 2014 Jan bro?Is it worth to downgrade in EB3 or wait in EB2 only?