Moved to FAANG two months back and now dates moved!

swimsnoon

5 minutes ago, soldier said:

Adi matter. no down grade bro. You’ll regret 

2012 ayithe you are already on edge for eb2

an year or 2 yours will be current. 

Hmm! 2012 kabatti.. eb3 ina current lo ne untanemo ani anukuntunna! 

1 hour ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

FAANG lo iyala kakapothey malla join avochu kaka..

EAD chance vadulukovadam enduku seppu ? Udyogalu vastune vuntayi..EAD teesukuni malli jump kottu..EAD ichede danikosam kada

kaka @Pappu_Packitmaar nako question unadhi kotthaga apply sesetollaki seppu vaa asal katha endhi ee eb2 n 3 asal m ardam aithale

1 hour ago, swimsnoon said:

FAANG already started the PERM process. But it might at least 10 months for the PERM to get approved! Only concern I have is if the dates retrogress, I might be screwed up and god knows when the next opportunity comes! 

why 10 months. 5 months lo vastondi ga

1 hour ago, Picheshwar said:

ee thread chaduvuko.. same moved to faang

Mottaniki frd said he is trying to go back.... he is on gr8 terms with previous company anta and they did his i140 in EB3(June 2014 PD)........ EAD kosam FAANG lite antunnadu....cause he feels like dates retrogress in the coming months

2 hours ago, swimsnoon said:

I know a lot of people might be in this situation.

My PD is May 2012 in EB2. I moved to FAANG 2 months back. Now, my date is current in EB3 category! 

I am totally confused on what to do here! I was FTE in my previous company. They are ok to have me back since the position is not filled yet! I am totally confused on what to do! 

One hand, I think since I am in 2012, even if EB3 retrogresses, it might not go back to 2012. On the other hand, I think better move back to old employer and get done with GC! Moving back to old employer is gonna a bit hit to me in terms both money and career!

its just EAD dates not GC dates ..not worth to move back.. eb3 definitely will retrogress .and it can be before 2012 too.

1 minute ago, hydusguy said:

its just EAD dates not GC dates ..not worth to move back.. eb3 definitely will retrogress .and it can be before 2012 too.

ead vaste chalu kada better than h1 kada 

14 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

asalu downgrade chesthe oche negatives gurinchi teliyali .. before 1 makes a commitment towards it 

Checked with attorneys. No downside. It's not downgrade actually. A new I-140 under EB3 will be filed. Which means, you will have two I-140s, one in EB2 and the other in EB3. Once you file EB3 and 485 concurrently, 485 will be linked to EB3, even if retrogression occurs. It cannot be later switched to EB2. However, you can withdraw the EB3 and 485 and refile a new 485 with EB2 in case EB2 goes forward. Of course this comes with an additional cost and the applicant might have pay from his pocket in case the company is not willing which is fine!

17 minutes ago, hydusguy said:

If the dates retrogress before 2012, then I think it's better for me to move back kada. We never know when they will hit my PD again! 

43 minutes ago, astalavistaa said:

why 10 months. 5 months lo vastondi ga

DOL takes about 4 months for occupational classification, 3 months for recruitment. And then about 4 months for approval.

7 minutes ago, swimsnoon said:

Checked with attorneys. No downside. It's not downgrade actually. A new I-140 under EB3 will be filed. Which means, you will have two I-140s, one in EB2 and the other in EB3. Once you file EB3 and 485 concurrently, 485 will be linked to EB3, even if retrogression occurs. It cannot be later switched to EB2. However, you can withdraw the EB3 and 485 and refile a new 485 with EB2 in case EB2 goes forward. Of course this comes with an additional cost and the applicant might have pay from his pocket in case the company is not willing which is fine!

If the dates retrogress before 2012, then I think it's better for me to move back kada. We never know when they will hit my PD again! 

DOL takes about 4 months for occupational classification, 3 months for recruitment. And then about 4 months for approval.

Oh ok good to know there will be no repercussions in downgrading from eb2->eb3 then  

28 minutes ago, swimsnoon said:

Good info

31 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Oh ok good to know there will be no repercussions in downgrading from eb2->eb3 then  

then dont think much..move back

42 minutes ago, swimsnoon said:

ok then better move back.