SPB is a great singer but ....

BattalaSathi

Chakravarthi tho kalisi Ramakrishna ni thokkesaadu.  When a producer used to say "Rama krishna voice baavuntundandhi ... oka song aayanakidham anukuntunna" SPB goes "avuna..ayithe okatem kharma motham aayana chethe paadinchukondi..I am out" .... Producer "Sarlendi...antha maata enduku..meere paadandi"

Gopika Purnima/Malavika etc.  vachesariki he has gone past competition issues so it's easy and safe to play nice then.  And most of his actions reminded me of "Athi vinayam dhoortha lakshanam".  For ex. him looking into sky, taking some person's name and saying "aaayana paadhalaku savinayamgaa paadabhivandam chesthunna" "eee baaludu chaala chinna vaadu..naakemi raadu..endaro pedha pedha vallu ikkada unnaru" etc. etc.  Over action anipisthundhi naaku.

He's a great singer no doubt, but not a perfect person/God as they are making him to be.  He's human and as a human being he too had his share of not_so_good_moments.

Nannu dobbakandi.  Just stating my opinion/feeling.  Poinolla gurinchi manche cheppali bongu bhoshanam ani sava dobbakandi...

2 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Ee industry lo ayuna okadu piki vachadu ante inkokadu side ivvalsindhe... it’s a race bro first ravalante migatha vallani beat cheyyali ...

industry ey kaadu life in general like that

you becoming rich means someone else losing money or not becoming as rich as you 

jindagee lo evadooo eppudoo topu kaadu ala ani waste kooda kaadu....

Success in profession matters...if it is so, I respect for his talent..thats for sure. There ends the matter.  Rest is...he is just another human being like us.

Sollu, I heard exactly opposite thing then. Ramakrishna ne starting lo SPB ni tokkesevaru ani. Ivanni relay information lu... Ala pass ayyi ayyi it got exaggerated. But none of us know what the truth is. The only thing we do know is he is a great a singer, we enjoy his brilliant voice and that's that. Personal life lo nijanga em jargindi teliyakunda enduku antha pedda allegations chesudu. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Both the singers are no more.

What's the use in discussing who is great. Enjoy the Soulful songs. 

I miss SPB though, any song which comes to mind and gives a good feel is sung by him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1