EB2 to EB3 downgrade

killbillpandey123

My priority date is EB2 (Feb-2012), is it worth to file a downgrade of EB2 to EB3 (I-140) and I-485 concurrently? or do I need to wait as it is on the border?

If I file new EB3(I-140), does the old EB2(I-140) still be valid? if at all I want to use in future if EB2 moves faster.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, killbillpandey123 said:

My priority date is EB2 (Feb-2012), is it worth to file a downgrade of EB2 to EB3 (I-140) and I-485 concurrently? or do I need to wait as it is on the border?

If I file new EB3(I-140), does the old EB2(I-140) still be valid? if at all I want to use in future if EB2 moves faster.

Yes old is still valid.. my suggestion go ahead with downgrade .. in future we can move back to eb2 queue again

Going through an EB-3 downgrade process does not automatically invalidate the prior EB-2 petition so in the event the EB-3 downgrade is not successful (such as the EB-3 I-140 is denied, for some reason, or withdrawn), as a general matter, the EB-2 petition remains unaffected.

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

Going through an EB-3 downgrade process does not automatically invalidate the prior EB-2 petition so in the event the EB-3 downgrade is not successful (such as the EB-3 I-140 is denied, for some reason, or withdrawn), as a general matter, the EB-2 petition remains unaffected.

Me company vaalla stance enti @Spartan

3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

when we downgrade to EB-3, what happens to EB-2 I-140 after EB3 gets approved.. assam aa.. or future lo aa date move aithe adhi vadocha..

3 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Me company vaalla stance enti @Spartan

October 1st varaku clarity kosam wait chesi,

people eligible for downgrade list out chesi..appudu communication modal pedtamu...

appati varaku mail seyakandi annaru..  tenor.gif?itemid=17998898

2 minutes ago, karthikn said:

when we downgrade to EB-3, what happens to EB-2 I-140 after EB3 gets approved.. assam aa.. or future lo aa date move aithe adhi vadocha..

appudu malli I140 kottadi apply cheyali...with same PD.

Just now, karthikn said:

oh ok.. but upgrade chesthe old di kuda untadhi ani edo annaru..

indake mail vahcindi....chacnes of going back to Eb2 are un-certain..though there is a success chacne ani..

at ur risk andi attorney

4 minutes ago, Spartan said:

If I file both EB3(I-140) and I-485 together and if my new EB3(I-140) gets approved and I get EAD, will the old EB2(140) still be valid? If in case in future if EB3 retrogress and EB2 advances in line can we port our old EB2(140) to already filed I485? or should we do a new filing of  I-485 with EB2(140)?

Hope you get my question 😃

Just now, killbillpandey123 said:

If I file both EB3(I-140) and I-485 together and if my new EB3(I-140) gets approved and I get EAD, will the old EB2(140) still be valid? If in case in future if EB3 retrogress and EB2 advances in line can we port our old EB2(140) to already filed I485? or should we do a new filing of  I-485 with EB2(140)?

Hope you get my question 😃

there have been successful instances of Eb2 -> Eb3 -Eb2...

but current conditions lo cant guarantee antunnaru.

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

there have been successful instances of Eb2 -> Eb3 -Eb2...

but current conditions lo cant guarantee antunnaru.

Mali EB2 ki velali ante, should we start again from labor-> I-140?