How much % of EB2 will port to EB3

Iriswest

Theoretically everyone can. But some consulting firms and most FT companies are reluctant to do it now. WITCH aithe assale cheyyaru. How many people will be able to port according to you?  My estimate has now decreased to 25%.

1 minute ago, Iriswest said:

Theoretically everyone can. But some consulting firms and most FT companies are reluctant to do it now. WITCH aithe assale cheyyaru. How many people will be able to port according to you?  My estimate has now decreased to 25%.

poll pettu

Eligibility matters, we cannot really predict the accurate % but most of those people moved away from current employer and those who stick with their employer for 8-10 years got better edge than anyone else. Rest of the crowd depends on their exact situation. 

2 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Eligibility matters, we cannot really predict the accurate % but most of those people moved away from current employer and those who stick with their employer for 8-10 years got better edge than anyone else. Rest of the crowd depends on their exact situation. 

correct

1 hour ago, tacobell fan said:

Just trying to gauge the inflow from EB2. Just EB3 vaallu I485 file cheste filing dates will progress tremendously. Ade EB2 lo 50% vaallu kuda file cheste dates will retrogress. If only 20% file, filing date may stay the same in Nov 2020. 

galilo numbers veyatam kante koncham educated guess cheste pola.

1 hour ago, Rushabhi said:

Percent of consultants to ft is very high. Every mesthris is willing to downgrade. So I think around 75%. EAD vachina 2014 eb3 pd vallaki will take years to get GC due to eb3 clogging 

Ead ochina chalu, visa gola undadu

1 hour ago, Rushabhi said:

Percent of consultants to ft is very high. Every mesthris is willing to downgrade. So I think around 75%. EAD vachina 2014 eb3 pd vallaki will take years to get GC due to eb3 clogging 

That is least of the concerns. I will take EAD any day.

The ability to say “I QUIT” feels like a super power.

28 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

That is least of the concerns. I will take EAD any day.

The ability to say “I QUIT” feels like a super power.

Ade bro pitchi lestundi mine is 2013 eb2 , company chustunte mostly they will allow ft (waiting for final confirmation) chesukovalq downgrade vodda ani