How much % of EB2 will port to EB3

Iriswest

3 minutes ago, salim said:

nuvvu adde cheppina anta anuko please uncles. Bosedk ft companies cheyaru in less than 2 months

Not true. Goog/intel already positive gaa cheppayi employers ki. Fyi, law firms are pain point now. Dont know how they can process so many applications. 

1 hour ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

Expecting huge flow from eb2 to eb3

Most of big companies says no.
Witch companies will say no.

Desi employer might say yes or no depending of lot of factors.

Konta mandi employer to FT shifting ina vallu have mixed feeling.

so I’m  Not expecting much flow. 

1 minute ago, Allarinaresh10 said:

First sentence is just assumption.

google intel already said they are considering. Mostly yes. Fb kooda yes ani vinna. Sachinatti chaala companies follow avuthayi

Just now, Vaampire said:

google intel already said they are considering. Mostly yes. Fb kooda yes ani vinna. Sachinatti chaala companies follow avuthayi

Good for them. 

3 hours ago, Iriswest said:

Theoretically everyone can. But some consulting firms and most FT companies are reluctant to do it now. WITCH aithe assale cheyyaru. How many people will be able to port according to you?  My estimate has now decreased to 25%.

We shall see on October 1st until tell everything is speculation

30 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

@mettastar i am not following this news much. But whatsapp lo friends disco batti telisindi entante Google, intel positive gaa chepparu anta downgrade ki.  Fb kooda ani vinna. Confirm ga telvadu..

amzn ok cheppinda?

Yeah amzn kuda chesthunnaru

13 minutes ago, Allarinaresh10 said:

Indeed most of the big companies have sent emails regarding downgrade as well as the possible consequences. Its up to the candidate to take the call.

15 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Amzn nflx fb also doing .. i think all tech companies will do .. idantha iran batch le ignore them

All big tech giants more or less confirmed they are willing to downgrade

Most likely they will also tell employees that they will not anymore file for H1 extension, once they get EAD.

Ee H1B documentation and rules follow avvadam kante adhi chala better vallaki kuda.

Since EAD/AP now have cost associated with extensions..I doubt they will allow employees to keep both H1 and EAD.

8 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Amzn nflx fb also doing .. i think all tech companies will do .. idantha iran batch le ignore them

G balisinda Iran batch antav musal man gaa puttadam muslim thapa .

save thread ra all bewakoof fb, netflix, amazon, netflix file chesthe in one month I will ban my id. downgrade need documentation beys which FT companies don't do it ra

3 minutes ago, salim said:

save thread ra all bewakoof fb, netflix, amazon, netflix file chesthe in one month I will ban my id. downgrade need documentation beys which FT companies don't do it ra

I agree that not all can be accommodated in this 31 days window.. but if you can send your medicals, birth certificates and personal docs by 1st week..you will mostly get through.

All law firms are ready to take the load because this one month is golden goose for them.

As long as you send them your docs ahead of deadlines and give them some buffer time..they will send it through.

Already ma company lo weekend ki emails vachestayi ani chepparu all eligible candidates ki..and cases will be assigned to attorneys ani communication sent.

10 minutes ago, salim said:

Telvakunda enduku matladathav ra pheku ga .. already attorney daggara nunchi emails kuda vasthunayi .. monday nunchi 3 days lo docs upload cheyamani chepparu .. they are working with additional vendors to handle the load ..