How to renew US Passport and OCI for Minor kid in COVID situation--- Expiring This october

pawan_kalyan

I am here in India and my son's ( 6 year old ) passport and OCI card is expiring this october . Due to COVID situation Asalu interview solts open cheyyatledu and also totally booked ani vasthundi...what do do ? Any other alternative in renewing the Passport and OCI card from here in India.

Anyone in my situation please post your comments.

Just mail embassy they will say dont worry , they will renew after expiry also for this time, we dont even have oci before coming to India now there is no need ani valle antunnaru just mail them and they will confirm in mail just get that print and carry

4 hours ago, pawan_kalyan said:

I am here in India and my son's ( 6 year old ) passport and OCI card is expiring this october . Due to COVID situation Asalu interview solts open cheyyatledu and also totally booked ani vasthundi...what do do ? Any other alternative in renewing the Passport and OCI card from here in India.

Anyone in my situation please post your comments.

US embassy ni contact avvu bro they will renew it... 

OCI no idea

US passport expiry ki 1 day before varaku travel cheyochu

nenu same situation lo unnanu, but we are in US, US passport application website lo, there are delays if you apply for passport renewal, if you are already in US please refrain from applying unless you plan to travel outside the country, you can stay in the country and renew it anytime after its expiry ani msg pettadu few months back, so lite teeskunnanu US lone unnanu kabatti. Apply cheyali