EB2 to EB3 downgrade - emp says no :(

joblessjack

2 minutes ago, Fida said:

I have a PD 140 approved for EB3 dec 2011. later after 3 years upgraded to EB2. Still with the same employer and full time. Do i still need to downgrade ? or I can go with approved Eb3. Please advise.

not required you can use eb2 or eb3 check with your employer . employer chestunda 

7 minutes ago, Fida said:

I have a PD 140 approved for EB3 dec 2011. later after 3 years upgraded to EB2. Still with the same employer and full time. Do i still need to downgrade ? or I can go with approved Eb3. Please advise.

No. You can use previously approved eb3 one. 

Just now, Fida said:

Received and email for attorney to be ready with the set of documents are preliminary and will let me know

on Oct 1. as they need some authorization policy etc., from employer.

@Fida Can you please post the documents list here bro?

Here you go ..

• Birth Certificate - USCIS requires government-issued birth certificates in long format to be included in the applications.  Long format birth certificates should include the individual's name, date of birth, place of birth, and names of the individual's parents.
  • Marriage Certificate (if applicable) – For spousal dependents, USCIS requires a government-issued marriage certificate.
  • Passport-Style photographs - Each applicant over the age of 14 must have eight (8) photographs taken, and each applicant under the age of 14 must have six (6) photographs taken in accordance with the Department of State's photograph specifications, which can be found at http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/general/photos.html -- Each applicant must sign each of their photographs on the reverse side at a diagonal lightly in pencil.  Every photograph should be signed.
  • Copies of your tax returns and W-2s for the past three years

Additionally, as you may also be aware, due to recent announcements from USCIS regarding the Public Charge rule, it will be necessary to include a completed Form I-944, Declaration of Self-Sufficiency, for you and each dependent family member.  Adjustment of Status applicants will undergo a closer review of their personal and financial circumstances in order to determine whether they will become a Public Charge of the U.S. government at any time in the future.  As these forms require detailed financial information,

1 hour ago, joblessjack said:

6 years

Atrny gadi number ichadu if you want talk ani 

Ma empgadini nenu adagaledu vade chese adigindu chesukuntava ani

nenu tirigi questions vesina EB2 / EB3 active untaya

ipudu cheyacha ani 

12 minutes ago, Fida said:

Here you go ..

• Birth Certificate - USCIS requires government-issued birth certificates in long format to be included in the applications.  Long format birth certificates should include the individual's name, date of birth, place of birth, and names of the individual's parents.
  • Marriage Certificate (if applicable) – For spousal dependents, USCIS requires a government-issued marriage certificate.
  • Passport-Style photographs - Each applicant over the age of 14 must have eight (8) photographs taken, and each applicant under the age of 14 must have six (6) photographs taken in accordance with the Department of State's photograph specifications, which can be found at http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/general/photos.html -- Each applicant must sign each of their photographs on the reverse side at a diagonal lightly in pencil.  Every photograph should be signed.
  • Copies of your tax returns and W-2s for the past three years

Additionally, as you may also be aware, due to recent announcements from USCIS regarding the Public Charge rule, it will be necessary to include a completed Form I-944, Declaration of Self-Sufficiency, for you and each dependent family member.  Adjustment of Status applicants will undergo a closer review of their personal and financial circumstances in order to determine whether they will become a Public Charge of the U.S. government at any time in the future.  As these forms require detailed financial information,

@Fida Thanks a lot bro

5 minutes ago, Manikyam said:

Ma empgadini nenu adagaledu vade chese adigindu chesukuntava ani

nenu tirigi questions vesina EB2 / EB3 active untaya

ipudu cheyacha ani 

So after downgrade from EB2 TO EB3 ,both i-140s active untaya bro?