EB2 to EB3 downgrade - emp says no :(

joblessjack

48 minutes ago, joblessjack said:

same boat lo unaya bro , RFE vasthai and empy is worried about getting audit on recruitment process ani telling. 

I guess I need to wait doing nothing ... 

Auction etti evaru ekkuva pay sesthe vallaki selective gaa sestharu emo inka

10 minutes ago, snoww said:

Auction etti evaru ekkuva pay sesthe vallaki selective gaa sestharu emo inka

HAHA maa emply gadu straight forward no and also if we did chance of getting audit and rejected is not worth antunadu . 

2 hours ago, joblessjack said:

What will be the reason for downgrade if there is a RFE ? My emp thinks EB2 will catch up and eb3  will not move any future than what we have now. 

Talked to Atrny they said its too early to start thinking about downgrading , U$c1S will  deftly release some sort of communication on days moving. And also its the category with work who can we justify that "your pay scale and experience which we elevated to prove you were eligible for eb2 and now you want to prove  its not valid anymore.Iif you are using same i140 which you used to describe that you are very well qualified for EB2 ?  

Confused bayaa , May be time will answer most of he questions. 

Bro for everything there is a reason..see samethjng happened to China and all eb2 downgraded to eb3 and got their eads and gc. Uscis vadiki eam problem ledu

Bro downgrade thoni antha problem unte .. enduku big companies anni downgrade ki OK antayi.. unless this is a big conspiracy by youyesseeeyeyes to massively reject all desi EB aspirants and put them in dilemma .. 

3 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Bro downgrade thoni antha problem unte .. enduku big companies anni downgrade ki OK antayi.. unless this is a big conspiracy by youyesseeeyeyes to massively reject all desi EB aspirants and put them in dilemma .. 

Ehe Eb3 petition reject aina your EB2 will be active. You will lose filing fee anthe.

3 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Ehe Eb3 petition reject aina your EB2 will be active. You will lose filing fee anthe.

right forgot that point ... so unless USCIS is intentionally doing this to fund their org  .. lol 

6 minutes ago, mettastar said:

as per today’s attorney call  .. company finally strong vundali anta like total revenue and company effort financially to pay these many employee ani .... big firms aa problem ledu they are finally strong.

2 minutes ago, Bondu_Babu said:

as per today’s attorney call  .. company finally strong vundali anta like total revenue and company effort financially to pay these many employee ani .... big firms aa problem ledu they are finally strong.

you mean financially .. right other point is as someone mentioned .. if the position can be filled with EB3 candidate why did company file EB2 initially and ask them to redo perm ? there might be some loophole around this  

2 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

My employer also initially agreed to file EB2 to EB3 downgrade petitions but I spoke with him around 15 minutes ago. around 50 people in the company want him to do this and the attorney sent him a similar note like above saying USCIS will question all these filings and my issue RFEs or even question the authenticity of the recruitment process. He is in 2 minds now. Enti ee gola. chesededo EB2 kooda move cheste aipoyedi kada.. 

inko 20K istha ani cheppu bro.....vade chesthadu

Some are undecided..some are ok. There will be issue with Indian consulting firms....because they already had bad name spread that we are all cheap labor. So I guess its handing over your employees list to them and issue RFE's in the future or denials. American firms should be 50% ok, but they will be let on to the chopping block. I work for an American health care company and attorney suggested to go for downgrade.  But till date they didnt send any docs . 

Also I dont think there will be many downgrades because most of them are thinking EB2 will move ahead due to vertical spillover (not sure what it is) from EB1 to 2. Most employers are not agreeing for downgrade especially if the workforce is >50% H1 like Chase (didnt agree too) etc.

50 minutes ago, rajivn786 said:

Also I dont think there will be many downgrades because most of them are thinking EB2 will move ahead due to vertical spillover (not sure what it is) from EB1 to 2. Most employers are not agreeing for downgrade especially if the workforce is >50% H1 like Chase (didnt agree too) etc.

Chase ? 

13 minutes ago, rajivn786 said:

Chase Bank didn;t agree to downgrade. Ericson did and they already sent the docs to attorneys. I think they were the fastest.

Chase lo inka decide avvaledu anta kada .. my friend told