EB2 to EB3 downgrade - emp says no :(

joblessjack

1 hour ago, joblessjack said:

My emp thinks application to downgrade will reject. 

Attorney  gadu chepindu antha , Downgrade is not that easy ani , What and how every one is trying to do ? 

and also emp says - we need to start 140 again even with no emp change which might take at least 8 to 9 months 

any advice is appreciated 

false.. I-140 ammendment is simple. 

3 hours ago, salim said:

Attorney gadu cheppalle mee employer ye chepi vuntadu. Downgrade from eb3 to eb2 process is simple vayya company lo enni years nundi working

2 hours ago, thanks said:

Nenu anukovadam 100 150k applications chusi. Ussscciiss emanna theda cheyochu.. like reject or audits.. 

3 hours ago, terminator_desi said:

ma FT employer e week Questionaire pamputanu anadu.FT kabati koncham slow.If you dont mind,can you please share the document checklist bro so that I can be ready?

3 hours ago, salim said:

employer phone no lifting interest chupettam ledu for downgrading andaru allane vunaru

3 hours ago, salim said:

Then talk no do you have master's degree. you can file I140 and 485 concurrently. 

3 hours ago, Sreeven said:

Nenu risk teesukunta chepinchu ani cheppu..

3 hours ago, terminator_desi said:

ma FT employer attorney chestanu annadu dowgrade from eb3 to eb2

3 hours ago, HugoStrange said:

desi gada, anthe biscuit gallu antha. No issues, enduku reject avuthundi anta dhed gadu kakpothe. Reject ayyale apply chese attorney naa. Attorney ni marcha mani cheppu. Perm lekunda I-140 okkate chepinchali. If premium available unte 1 month lo ayipothundi. I-140 8 to 9 months thisukunte vadiki noppi ento. 

What will be the reason for downgrade if there is a RFE ? My emp thinks EB2 will catch up and eb3  will not move any future than what we have now. 

Talked to Atrny they said its too early to start thinking about downgrading , U$c1S will  deftly release some sort of communication on days moving. And also its the category with work who can we justify that "your pay scale and experience which we elevated to prove you were eligible for eb2 and now you want to prove  its not valid anymore.Iif you are using same i140 which you used to describe that you are very well qualified for EB2 ?  

Confused bayaa , May be time will answer most of he questions. 

2 hours ago, Fida said:

Here you go ..

• Birth Certificate - USCIS requires government-issued birth certificates in long format to be included in the applications.  Long format birth certificates should include the individual's name, date of birth, place of birth, and names of the individual's parents.
  • Marriage Certificate (if applicable) – For spousal dependents, USCIS requires a government-issued marriage certificate.
  • Passport-Style photographs - Each applicant over the age of 14 must have eight (8) photographs taken, and each applicant under the age of 14 must have six (6) photographs taken in accordance with the Department of State's photograph specifications, which can be found at http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/general/photos.html -- Each applicant must sign each of their photographs on the reverse side at a diagonal lightly in pencil.  Every photograph should be signed.
  • Copies of your tax returns and W-2s for the past three years

Additionally, as you may also be aware, due to recent announcements from USCIS regarding the Public Charge rule, it will be necessary to include a completed Form I-944, Declaration of Self-Sufficiency, for you and each dependent family member.  Adjustment of Status applicants will undergo a closer review of their personal and financial circumstances in order to determine whether they will become a Public Charge of the U.S. government at any time in the future.  As these forms require detailed financial information,

+69

5 minutes ago, joblessjack said:

What will be the reason for downgrade if there is a RFE ? My emp thinks EB2 will catch up and eb3  will not move any future than what we have now. 

Talked to Atrny they said its too early to start thinking about downgrading , U$c1S will  deftly release some sort of communication on days moving. And also its the category with work who can we justify that "your pay scale and experience which we elevated to prove you were eligible for eb2 and now you want to prove  its not valid anymore.Iif you are using same i140 which you used to describe that you are very well qualified for EB2 ?  

Yes, that is what my employer is also saying. for example Employer applied for Eb2 saying, he needs 5 years experience and masters, so perm got approved X years back. Now he is downgrading which means he agree, he dont need that much skill for the same job. So Uscis may issue RFE to employer on why not to try with available US citizens and they may even pick and send some resumes to employer to interview for position. and if they file so many downgraded they may question genunity of the process followed by employer on other eb applications.

7 minutes ago, krishna0125 said:

So Uscis may issue RFE to employer on why not to try with available US citizens and they may even pick and send some resumes to employer to interview for position.

Comedy ante idhe...USCIS vaallaki pani emi lekundaa...kaaligaa kurchuni..resumes sort chesi employers ki pampisthaaru...

38 minutes ago, joblessjack said:

25 minutes ago, krishna0125 said:

Yes, that is what my employer is also saying. for example Employer applied for Eb2 saying, he needs 5 years experience and masters, so perm got approved X years back. Now he is downgrading which means he agree, he dont need that much skill for the same job. So Uscis may issue RFE to employer on why not to try with available US citizens and they may even pick and send some resumes to employer to interview for position. and if they file so many downgraded they may question genunity of the process followed by employer on other eb applications.

My employer also initially agreed to file EB2 to EB3 downgrade petitions but I spoke with him around 15 minutes ago. around 50 people in the company want him to do this and the attorney sent him a similar note like above saying USCIS will question all these filings and my issue RFEs or even question the authenticity of the recruitment process. He is in 2 minds now. Enti ee gola. chesededo EB2 kooda move cheste aipoyedi kada.. 

FOMO kanipistondi janallo Oct bulletin release ayaka. 

EB2 vallu downgrade cheskokapothe edo miss aypothamu emo ani

EB3 lo PD vochina valu ventane action teskokapothe malli uscis vallu edo melikesi tooch anestharu emo ani

Asalu i140 kuda leni vallu maa employer preocess start chesedi eppudu naa PD vochedi epudu ani badha

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, dal123 said:

Comedy ante idhe...USCIS vaallaki pani emi lekundaa...kaaligaa kurchuni..resumes sort chesi employers ki pampisthaaru...

Serious li bro it happened for EB3 and low wage scale they did post a job and refereed in RFE. 

20 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

My employer also initially agreed to file EB2 to EB3 downgrade petitions but I spoke with him around 15 minutes ago. around 50 people in the company want him to do this and the attorney sent him a similar note like above saying USCIS will question all these filings and my issue RFEs or even question the authenticity of the recruitment process. He is in 2 minds now. Enti ee gola. chesededo EB2 kooda move cheste aipoyedi kada.. 

same boat lo unaya bro , RFE vasthai and empy is worried about getting audit on recruitment process ani telling. 

I guess I need to wait doing nothing ... 

30 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

lol nuvve kada naaku GC vadhu em vadhu I will go to India ani s.386 theddu lo lolli chesindi. And now you are the first to contact your employer for downgrading 

9 minutes ago, megadheera said:

lol nuvve kada naaku GC vadhu em vadhu I will go to India ani s.386 theddu lo lolli chesindi. And now you are the first to contact your employer for downgrading 

Ippudu enti maata tappaddu madam tippaddu ani chintakaay dialogues cheptava. Opportunity vachinappudu teeskovatame be practical.. S386 was stupid to start from the beginning trying to hog 100% of the GC quota without evening making sure if H1 extensions after 6 years are possible. This is a much better solution.