Daily Shopping Deals, Coupons, Promos - Black Friday Deals ​💥​​💥​ ​

crp_chintan

1 hour ago, Hyper said:

beautiful penned dialogues today !!! | Guddan  Rich kids

Sale ani konevallu rich kids as they basically buy what is not really needed. Avasaram unnade konevallu normal middle class people. 

12 hours ago, zarathustra said:

Yes anduke asalu dekhale ee deals ni, I got everything I need. 

_-_

• crp_chintan changed the title to Daily Deals - Amazon, Walmart, Target and more...
  • afdb_raja unpinned this topic
  • afdb_sai pinned this topic
On 10/16/2020 at 1:35 AM, Amrita said:

Sale ani konevallu rich kids as they basically buy what is not really needed. Avasaram unnade konevallu normal middle class people. 

_-_

Smart people also buy on sale. I plan ahead and buy 6 months to 1 year supply on non perishable items whenever there is an awesome sale and get them delivered.

People usually go to costco to buy these and costco prices are just OK....not awesome. And these poor guys pay extra for fuel and unnecessary items they come across.

On 10/15/2020 at 11:35 PM, Amrita said:

_-_

No..The difference is rich people buy expensive things vs normal people buy cheaper version of it.

8 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

Smart people also buy on sale. I plan ahead and buy 6 months to 1 year supply on non perishable items whenever there is an awesome sale and get them delivered.

People usually go to costco to buy these and costco prices are just OK....not awesome. And these poor guys pay extra for fuel and unnecessary items they come across.

Sale itself is fraud. I worked on an application in MST ( Macys and Bloomingdales) where prices are hiked three months before sale and they drop during black friday. Final price will be more than original previous price. How come thats smart ? I dont buy anything i dont need even if its a PIN. 

3 hours ago, Sarvapindi said:

No..The difference is rich people buy expensive things vs normal people buy cheaper version of it.

This has no relation to sale even then right ? Paisal untene we think of buying anything not needed. Just saripoyevadu asalu not needed gurinchi alochinchadu. Avasaranike usually paisal undav.  Also, he is teasing me so nenedo sollu answer icha though i mean some part of it seriously.

11 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Sale itself is fraud. I worked on an application in MST ( Macys and Bloomingdales) where prices are hiked three months before sale and they drop during black friday. Final price will be more than original previous price. How come thats smart ? I dont buy anything i dont need even if its a PIN. 

You got me wrong.

I buy only if the price is at all time lows. I don't fall for promotions during special sale periods. 

Buying 1 year supply at all time lows saves lot of money. Try it.

For example, I buy Amazon Gift cards at 14% discount from Kroger.

And then buy stuff when it is at all time lows using Subscribe and Save which gives me additional 15% discount.

5 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

You got me wrong.

I buy only if the price is at all time lows. I don't fall for promotions during special sale periods. 

And then buy stuff when it is at all time lows using Subscribe and Save which gives me additional 15% discount.

DOesnt work for me. Nenu yearly state aey move ayipota i want less stuff in my home to be able to move. Each person situation is different what works for one person doesnt work for another person. I moved to another state thrice back and forth since december. 

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

DOesnt work for me. Nenu yearly state aey move ayipota i want less stuff in my home to be able to move. Each person situation is different what works for one person doesnt work for another person. I moved to another state thrice back and forth since december. 

Yup...works only when you stay at one place.

Also, make sure that you don't make too many moves. 

Get a full time job as soon as you can ... it saves lot of money and gives you peace of mind.

2 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

Yup...works only when you stay at one place.

Also, make sure that you don't make too many moves. 

Get a full time job as soon as you can ... it saves lot of money and gives you peace of mind.

I have a full time job now but at the verge of quitting it. I liked consulting better.

8 hours ago, Amrita said:

I have a full time job now but at the verge of quitting it. I liked consulting better.

Is it because of more green?

I never worked as consultant, and here in DB people talk about 70$ to 100$ per hour. My full time job is not even close to this if i count per hour. i think i earn peanuts.

1 hour ago, ShruteSastry said:

Is it because of more green?

I never worked as consultant, and here in DB people talk about 70$ to 100$ per hour. My full time job is not even close to this if i count per hour. i think i earn peanuts.

FT salaries you cant compare with Consulting. Everything comes with  positives and negatives.

FT +ves:

Stability

Can plan to buy home

Easy when u have a family.

Consulting +ves:

You are always learning new stuff

You can explore new places

Salary 40k at least will be more

High confidence as you are always in market looking for job working on latest tech stack.

First nunchi secured life and FT alavatu unnavallaki Consulting is insecure and frustrate avutaru. First nunchi Consulting lo unnavallaki FT slow and less pay. Brain vadatledu not fast paced we are stuck anipistundi. Insecurity alavate so a stability doesnt really give any satisfaction.

I cant talk about other fields but Java/JEE lo 120$ to employer em pedda kashtam kadu.  Work with direct big vendors with one layer or state projects where there take 2.5% of pay rate . Easily vastundi e payrate. Just my opinion. Depends on person again.

• Upvote 1

On 10/21/2020 at 1:40 AM, krishnaaa said:

You got me wrong.

illu neee warehouse chesinaavaa bro ?

hmmmm

On 10/21/2020 at 9:01 AM, Amrita said:

FT salaries you cant compare with Consulting. Everything comes with  positives and negatives.

FT +ves:

Stability

Can plan to buy home

Consulting +ves:

High confidence as you are always in market looking for job working on latest tech stack.

First nunchi secured life and FT alavatu unnavallaki Consulting is insecure and frustrate avutaru. First nunchi Consulting lo unnavallaki FT slow and less pay. Brain vadatledu not fast paced we are stuck anipistundi. Insecurity alavate so a stability doesnt really give any satisfaction.

I cant talk about other fields but Java/JEE lo 120$ to employer em pedda kashtam kadu.  Work with direct big vendors with one layer or state projects where there take 2.5% of pay rate . Easily vastundi e payrate. Just my opinion. Depends on person again.

Very informative post on FTEs vs Consultants

@Spartan@tom bhayya for more applauds

• Sad 1

On 10/21/2020 at 9:01 AM, Amrita said:

FT +ves:

Stability

Can plan to buy home

Consulting +ves:

one Java job PM please