Jump to content

EB2 to EB3 downgrade gurinchi alochinche vallu - I140 inventory data here


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Iriswest

    24

  • mettastar

    7

  • xano917

    6

  • kichikamukavu

    5

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Support your theory with evidence 

JambaKrantu
2 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Please make sure you look at page 2 only. That is exclusively for Indians

So there are 106984 approved I140 petitions from 2010 to 2014 in EB2. Lets say 6984 are duplicate I140s, we approximately have 100000 approved I140 petitions from India between 2010 to 2014. Multiplying by 2 for dependents we get a total of 200000 visa numbers needed to clear EB2 India from 2010 to 2014 end. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
mettastar
2 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

So there are 106984 approved I140 petitions from 2010 to 2014 in EB2. Lets say 6984 are duplicate I140s, we approximately have 100000 approved I140 petitions from India between 2010 to 2014. Multiplying by 2 for dependents we get a total of 200000 visa numbers needed to clear EB2 India from 2010 to 2014 end. 

I think this doesnt dedupe .. like when people change from one employer to other employer they will have 2 I140s ... naku 3 I140s unnayi from different employers

Link to post
Share on other sites
Iriswest
Just now, mettastar said:

Spill over ayye 120K lo enni EB2I EB3I ki vasthayo

A67604A4-046D-4F41-B3A2-14DC48C6532D.jpe

EB1 spillover might be little less than expected. So 10-15% variance in the final number possible. This calculation doesn’t count the FY2021 spillover from ROW yet. So  spillover from 140K is a big unknown right now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Iriswest
4 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

So there are 106984 approved I140 petitions from 2010 to 2014 in EB2. Lets say 6984 are duplicate I140s, we approximately have 100000 approved I140 petitions from India between 2010 to 2014. Multiplying by 2 for dependents we get a total of 200000 visa numbers needed to clear EB2 India from 2010 to 2014 end. 

Clear calculation evaro pampinchindi pakka thread lo vesa chudu. It only reached 120K

Link to post
Share on other sites
Iriswest
Just now, Iriswest said:

Clear calculation evaro pampinchindi pakka thread lo vesa chudu. It only reached 120K

And aa calculation is for PD between 2010 to 2012 only. 2013 and 2014 will move after getting spillover from ROW this FY only.

Link to post
Share on other sites
JambaKrantu
4 minutes ago, mettastar said:

I think this doesnt dedupe .. like when people change from one employer to other employer they will have 2 I140s ... naku 3 I140s unnayi from different employers

I used only 2 as the multiplier for dependents but most of the witch uncles also have kids born in India, so they have like 2 to 3 dependents..  so even if we subtract and say there are only 75000 non-duplicate I140s if we multiply by 2.5 as dependents it will be close to 180k at least..

Link to post
Share on other sites
BrotherBairagi
5 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

A67604A4-046D-4F41-B3A2-14DC48C6532D.jpe

EB1 spillover might be little less than expected. So 10-15% variance in the final number possible. This calculation doesn’t count the FY2021 spillover from ROW yet. So  spillover from 140K is a big unknown right now.

i think column E is not correct as Philippines and S.Korea might be getting additional spillovers on EB3...india might not get all 93%

Link to post
Share on other sites
ARYA
4 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

And aa calculation is for PD between 2010 to 2012 only. 2013 and 2014 will move after getting spillover from ROW this FY only.

naa mundu almost 120k unnatu unnaru 2015 EB2..

Link to post
Share on other sites
Iriswest
1 minute ago, BrotherBairagi said:

i think column E is not correct as Philippines and S.Korea might be getting additional spillovers on EB3...india might not get all 93%

They are all current now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.