• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Iriswest

• mettastar

• xano917

• kichikamukavu

15 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

chesina cheyakapoina based on no. of i485 filed for PD between 2010 and 2014, the FADs will come until 2013. 

2014 lo PD unte advantage aa kada atleast EAD untadi hand lo instead of dealing with H1b

1 minute ago, gudboy said:

2014 lo PD unte advantage aa kada atleast EAD untadi hand lo instead of dealing with H1b

Yes for now. after 2013 it is a black box. No one knows how many down ported and how much spillover EB2 will get from EB1. If more than 50% down ported then staying in EB2 makes sense since it will get some spillover from EB1 and ROW whereas EB3 will only get it from ROW

8 minutes ago, gudboy said:

EAD vacche lopu dates retrogress ayethey ? EAD ravataniki will take many months 

lets say PD date is in 2014 and you apply for I-140 and 485. avi approvals ravataniki oka 12 months avthundha including RFE etc.. ? Premium processing possible antunnaru not guaranteed . 

Jan 2021 lo retrogress avacchu ani antunnaru. SO your EB3 I-140 application will be in limbo, USCIS will not approve or accept it. 

so stuck in EB3 until dates move to 2014. 

9 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Yes for now. after 2013 it is a black box. No one knows how many down ported and how much spillover EB2 will get from EB1. If more than 50% down ported then staying in EB2 makes sense since it will get some spillover from EB1 and ROW whereas EB3 will only get it from ROW

if that happens we can always upgrade kada

2 minutes ago, xano917 said:

lets say PD date is in 2014 and you apply for I-140 and 485. avi approvals ravataniki oka 12 months avthundha including RFE etc.. ? Premium processing possible antunnaru not guaranteed . 

Jan 2021 lo retrogress avacchu ani antunnaru. SO your EB3 I-140 application will be in limbo, USCIS will not approve or accept it. 

Why will be I140 in limbo if dates retrogress? concurrent filing lo on the date they received the application, the DOF should be current. That is the only thing that matters

Just now, gudboy said:

if that happens we can always upgrade kada

3rd i-140 cheyyali.... remember USCIS still does paper filing. 1st I-140 ki 2nd I-140 ki correct link chestharo ledo gaurantee ledu.

3rd ante fuses phat anta 

1 minute ago, Iriswest said:

Why will be I140 in limbo if dates retrogress? concurrent filing lo on the date they received the application, the DOF should be current. That is the only thing that matters

I heard it's not when they received rather it would be when they process your application. is it not true ?

Just now, xano917 said:

3rd i-140 cheyyali.... remember USCIS still does paper filing. 1st I-140 ki 2nd I-140 ki correct link chestharo ledo gaurantee ledu.

3rd ante fuses phat anta 

Nenu 3rd i140 ne file chestunna bro. Naa laga chala mandi unnaru who changed jobs thrice in 10 years.

3 minutes ago, xano917 said:

Eb3 approve cheyyanapuudu how are you in eb3? im not understanding. As per my understanding if you apply for 140 and 485 concurrently before oct 31st USCIS will honor the current dates and issue you EAD until your FAD dates are current in Eb3

2 minutes ago, xano917 said:

3rd ante fuses phat anta 

dude i dont know where you are getting this info but i know people who were on eb3 ported to eb2 and again downgraded to eb3 recently before this spillover happened when eb3 was moving faster and lawyers are also saying we can do it its just matter of money.

3 minutes ago, gudboy said:

Eb3 approve cheyyanapuudu how are you in eb3? im not understanding. As per my understanding if you apply for 140 and 485 concurrently before oct 31st USCIS will honor the current dates and issue you EAD until your FAD dates are current in Eb3

downgrade from Eb2 to EB3 with new I-140 . Did I confuse you ?

2 minutes ago, gudboy said:

dude i dont know where you are getting this info but i know people who were on eb3 ported to eb2 and again downgraded to eb3 recently before this spillover happened when eb3 was moving faster and lawyers are also saying we can do it its just matter of money.

yemo man office lo immigration partner said this in today's webinar. biscuit vesadu antava ? to demotivate downgrading