Selective outrage don't give solutions

Boomer

In congress state rajasthan baran dist there was a brutal rape happend of 13yr old and 15 yr old girls 2 days before ,no outcry still even accused not arrested 

In our db no one is talking why @Picheshwar  @siru

And u guys tagging me in that thread 

I was first person to say culprits they should be killed ani..

• Upvote 1

Actually crime in UP reduced under yogi 

During Samajwadi party rule there was jungle raaj happend ,rapes,murders,looties etc 

But akhilesh didn't do anything and protected two castes M-Y accused 

selective outrage endi kaka media la news ochchinadanni batti kada outrage

ippudu shusanth drugs anukunta nuvve discussion chesinav did you discussion on covid numbers or frontline workers paina data ledu ani govt ante

medical body has issued a statement against govt did you ever discussed abt it.

needi kuda selective sensationalism ee

Sambit Patra of DB nuvvu

normuy.gif

• Like 1

see bro nenu edo nalugu twitter post lu chusi oka 4 YT videos oak 4 articles chusta antha matrana don't think I am informative upto date with all those news ani anukunte ela and more importantly we have lives beyond DB soo aa time ki time line lo what we were fed with daani meeda discussion vuntundii so currently Hatras incident happened to be in BJP state hence this discussion.

yes rajasthan di oste daani meeda kuda discussion chedam but that doesn't mean anything as selective outrage from my end.
I am always up for justice and want to strive for benefit of humanity.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, keviinusa said:

selective outrage endi kaka media la news ochchinadanni batti kada outrage

ippudu shusanth drugs anukunta nuvve discussion chesinav did you discussion on covid numbers or frontline workers paina data ledu ani govt ante

medical body has issued a statement against govt did you ever discussed abt it.

needi kuda selective sensationalism ee

Sambit Patra of DB nuvvu

normuy.gif

Kaaka any threads unfavorable ga unna ,I will reply and put forward facts ,I even posted a thread on how india went to -23.9℅ gdp ,while sickulars in db discussing abt how good bollywood mafia was ,saying kjo is a businessman blah blah etc ..

Just now, keviinusa said:

see bro nenu edo nalugu twitter post lu chusi oka 4 YT videos oak 4 articles chusta antha matrana don't think I am informative upto date with all those news ani anukunte ela and more importantly we have lives beyond DB soo aa time ki time line lo what we were fed with daani meeda discussion vuntundii so currently Hatras incident happened to be in BJP state hence this discussion.

yes rajasthan di oste daani meeda kuda discussion chedam but that doesn't mean anything as selective outrage from my end.

Ni gurinchi kadhu cheptundi ,some people in db is there ,pure hypocrites.

5 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Ni gurinchi kadhu cheptundi ,some people in db is there ,pure hypocrites.

I bash govt; I like to do it; I will do it.

doesn't mean that I am a propagandist or whatsoever.

especially Bodi gadu vaadi PR stunt lu naak nachchav; nemali ki food pettudu, nemali pincham mundu walking lu

vaadi photo op lu anni

15 minutes ago, keviinusa said:

clearly you are accepting that you get swayed by watched few twitter posts and YT videos which i am certain will be selectively targeted. its nothing to do with bashing govt. dont kid yourselves with such high morale ground. 

you see tweets/YT in your timeline basdon your like and preferences and they are no doubt selective against one ideology

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Boomer said:

In congress state rajasthan baran dist there was a brutal rape happend of 13yr old and 15 yr old girls 2 days before ,no outcry still even accused not arrested 

Nuvvemi peekutunnav??

Did anybody stopped you from sharing the news??

I follow couple of ground reporters from up on twitter. Hence I shared them and will do to expose this fraud yogi.

8 minutes ago, keviinusa said:

I bash govt; I like to do it; I will do it.

doesn't mean that I am a propagandist or whatsoever.

especially Bodi gadu vaadi PR stunt lu naak nachchav; nemali ki food pettudu, nemali pincham mundu walking lu

vaadi photo op lu anni

A person from small family rose to that height , sometimes feels exhausted due to work and feed peacocks and do photo ops ,I don't see anything wrong ,modi ni corrupt ani criticise cheyaleru ,he is workaholic 

Unlike rahul gandu disappearing for 70 days for bangkok bumchiks (rumoured)

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Boomer said:

dont u know that crimes happen only in UP,MP etc of one party ruled states only

no female ever gets into trouble in WB and police is very alert and fair there

1 minute ago, Picheshwar said:

Nuvvemi peekutunnav??

Did anybody stopped you from sharing the news??

I follow couple of ground reporters from up on twitter. Hence I shared them and will do to expose this fraud yogi.

What is yogi did in this matter ,25 crore population lo crimes happen ,he trying to stop them 140 encounters till now and counting 

I never saw u saying akhilesh is useless for post of cm ,dynast ,goondaraj etc ,bcoz he favours M-Y combination ana?

2 minutes ago, Boomer said:

What is yogi did in this matter ,25 crore population lo crimes happen ,he trying to stop them 140 encounters till now and counting 

I never saw u saying akhilesh is useless for post of cm ,dynast ,goondaraj etc ,bcoz he favours M-Y combination ana?

have you forgotten the intolerance, award wapsi that started right before bihar election in 2015? after the election not even a word spoken

• Upvote 1