Selective outrage don't give solutions

Boomer

Just now, Boomer said:

What is yogi did in this matter ,25 crore population lo crimes happen ,he trying to stop them 140 encounters till now and counting 

I never saw u saying akhilesh is useless for post of cm ,dynast ,goondaraj etc ,bcoz he favours M-Y combination ana?

Fuckk off dude.

is Akhilesh ruling up. 

26 crores lo crimes aithe ok na??

aa crime edho nee family ko neeko jarigite telustadi.

crime jarigindi sare what’s the point in hushing up??

why did the victim family not allowed to even see her for the last time??

asal dimag unde matladutunnava??

1 minute ago, Picheshwar said:

Fuckk off dude.

is Akhilesh ruling up. 

26 crores lo crimes aithe ok na??

aa crime edho nee family ko neeko jarigite telustadi.

crime jarigindi sare what’s the point in hushing up??

why did the victim family not allowed to even see her for the last time??

asal dimag unde matladutunnava??

Are babu that's what I am saying ,niku dimaag ledu ,zero crime unna city peru chepu in world ,why do u hate a person like he perpetrated that thing ,such a sick mindset and use it for politics.

Pichi pu.. gadila matladku family enduku madyalo ,nenemiana chepana meere athread lo bhakts supporting yogi ani vagaru unnecessary ga 

2 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Are babu that's what I am saying ,niku dimaag ledu ,zero crime unna city peru chepu in world ,why do u hate a person like he perpetrated that thing ,such a sick mindset and use it for politics.

Pichi pu.. gadila matladku family enduku madyalo ,nenemiana chepana meere athread lo bhakts supporting yogi ani vagaru unnecessary ga 

So we just accept that these crimes happening are a regular phenomenon and stop questioning the authority?

1 minute ago, dewarist said:

So we just accept that these crimes happening are a regular phenomenon and stop questioning the authority?

No I am saying what made u say bhakts support yogi for rapes 

No one does be sensible

Victims father also satisfied with investigation

3 minutes ago, Boomer said:

because he is the leader of the state. he rules over it and control's it's law and order. 

Family ante neeku kalindi ga... ippudu aalochinchu what that family might be going through. Ala ante gani nee burraku ekkadu.

Inthaki why did police hushed up the matter??

Does her family doesn't deserve to see her for the last time??

this is what happened. just a 2 minute video. wortha watch to open your eyes

1 minute ago, Picheshwar said:

because he is the leader of the state. he rules over it and control's it's law and order. 

Family ante neeku kalindi ga... ippudu aalochinchu what that family might be going through. Ala ante gani nee burraku ekkadu.

Yes it was wrong thing that's what I said  it is hushed up ,it was really worst thing ever happened for a human being 

19 minutes ago, batman2 said:

clearly you are accepting that you get swayed by watched few twitter posts and YT videos which i am certain will be selectively targeted. its nothing to do with bashing govt. dont kid yourselves with such high morale ground. 

you see tweets/YT in your timeline basdon your like and preferences and they are no doubt selective against one ideology

abba nuvvu ochchi naa timeline chusinattu cheptunnav kada.

If I am saying I am not informative about the each and every minute incident in  nook and corner of the country. that doesn't mean that I get swayed by anything.

so you say that incidents happen and you are okay with it.

dont twist anything or everything I say; likewise you see positivity in whatever bodi does I see negativity in him. 

I follow Modi, kejri, swamy, KTR, rahul on twitter so andari feeds ostayi

Just now, Boomer said:

Yes it was wrong thing that's what I said  it is hushed up ,it was really worst thing ever happened for a human being 

but its okay man dont get swayed by the propaganda, yogi is doing good modi is doing good

sab changaassiiii

6 minutes ago, Picheshwar said:

Sab Changassiii
akhilesh appudu mastu jariginai appudu legavani noru why now why this selective outrage

1 minute ago, keviinusa said:

but its okay man dont get swayed by the propaganda, yogi is doing good modi is doing good

sab changaassiiii

K u too ,I posts negatives of modi govt unlike @Picheshwar who have peaceful agenda to look for

2 minutes ago, keviinusa said:

Sab Changassiii
akhilesh appudu mastu jariginai appudu legavani noru why now why this selective outrage

Hmm,Up is failed state asusual but if u look ,yogi >mayawati>akhilesh interms of law and order 

Sab Changaassiiii like u said ,but lees evil is better than greater evil

2 minutes ago, Boomer said:

K u too ,I posts negatives of modi govt unlike @Picheshwar who have peaceful agenda to look for

what is a peaceful agenda? Is it wrong to question to whoever is in power? Why does it always have to be communal ?

'us' vs 'them"?

1 minute ago, dewarist said:

what is a peaceful agenda? Is it wrong to question to whoever is in power? Why does it always have to be communal ?

'us' vs 'them"?

Bcoz I never saw u criticise atrocities on women in old city ,

Nothing abt congi ruled states,z that's suits your agenda well

I'm not like that ,I criticise modi better than u on development agenda and economy

1 hour ago, Boomer said:

In congress state rajasthan baran dist there was a brutal rape happend of 13yr old and 15 yr old girls 2 days before ,no outcry still even accused not arrested 

In our db no one is talking why @Picheshwar  @siru

And u guys tagging me in that thread 

I was first person to say culprits they should be killed ani..

Selective outrage gurunchi BJP bhakts cheppakudadhu bro , Andhra lo CM declaration ivvaledhu ani five days Twitter lo trends , thousands of posts in facebook , news channels lo discussion . 

UP lo henious crimes jarigithey , antha silent 

16 minutes ago, Boomer said:

mari daniki thread veste nee baadha endhi??