After filing downgrade request how quickly can I leave the employer

JambaKrantu

Moving back to mestri from FT for downgrading. I am 2014 EB2. Mestri EB3 lo EAD vachina H1 maintain cheyyali you can't move back to FT after 6 months if you want to get GC using EB2 antunnadu. Edi correct, do I have to maintain H1B or can I move to FT using EB3 downgraded EAD after 6 months. 

28 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Moving back to mestri from FT for downgrading. I am 2014 EB2. Mestri EB3 lo EAD vachina H1 maintain cheyyali you can't move back to FT after 6 months if you want to get GC using EB2 antunnadu. Edi correct, do I have to maintain H1B or can I move to FT using EB3 downgraded EAD after 6 months. 

Meeru illa chestunaru anne Meshthris ex employees ki file cheydam ledu ippudu. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

EAD ravadaniki 1-2 yrs padutundi.. after that 6 more months.. so, be prepared to stay for at least 2 years 

1 minute ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

You have to stay with the employer for atleast 6 months ani vinnanu 

6 months is ok but do we have to stay with them and maintain H1b Till we get GC or can we leave after 6 months using EAD

3 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

6 months is ok but do we have to stay with them and maintain H1b Till we get GC or can we leave after 6 months using EAD

You can move to any employer with H1 transfer. I wouldn't recommend using EAD.

https://www.am22tech.com/eb3-india-beats-eb2-in-uscis-gc-priority-race/#are-there

consider this only as an insurance policy as you may never use the EAD and AP as long as you want to keep your options open for going back to EB2 queue.

What most attorneys suggest is that you downgrade and then keep both EB2 and EB3 i140 in hand.

Our suggestion is to not use EB3 EAD or AP unless it is absolutely required.

Just now, xano917 said:

https://www.am22tech.com/eb3-india-beats-eb2-in-uscis-gc-priority-race/#are-there

consider this only as an insurance policy as you may never use the EAD and AP as long as you want to keep your options open for going back to EB2 queue.

What most attorneys suggest is that you downgrade and then keep both EB2 and EB3 i140 in hand.

+1 

Specially if your GC date is near by. 

8 minutes ago, Spartan said:

6 months minimum..that too after u get ur EAD....

munde jump kodite there might be issues.

but better to stick around for more..

I heard that you can't go back to EB2 queue if you drop your H1 and move to EAD completely. Is this true.

53 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

You have to stay with the employer for atleast 6 months ani vinnanu 

mestris are putting a condition that they will file H1 in normal processing only, such morons can jack around without H1 status and end up losing both

47 minutes ago, xano917 said:

absolutely true, pilla bacha gallu atu itu parigetting unnadi unchukunnadi 10 ga pettukuntaaru @3$%

I don't think it works that way. Chances of RFE getting very high in 485 and in any case if they deny you will lose the status and you will have to leave the country immediately. That's why most people maintain H1-B even after EAD unless you are extremely confident that you will get it approved. 

11 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

mestris are putting a condition that they will file H1 in normal processing only, such morons can jack around without H1 status and end up losing both

Thanks for the tip now we know how to play with H1 bakras.  alias cash goatss