BREAKING NEWS: ***IT IS WHAT IT IS*** Trump COVID-19 Treatment (DAY 2)

dasari4kntr

4 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

You are talking about govt policies that’s different topic, vaccine purpose enti? Prevention kadha right now we don’t have vaccine so prevention ki em cheyyali spread avvakunda chudaali that is possible only with testing. 

And I repeat.. testing tharvatha emayindi... Ameica lo?

5 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Why testing is bad give me a reason?

10 minutes ago, reality said:

And I am not saying testing is bad... I am only saying testing like madness is bad.

Already told above... purposeless testing... preventing patients of other diseases getting their treatment done is bad... I was very specific...

2 minutes ago, reality said:

And I repeat.. testing tharvatha emayindi... Ameica lo?

Ippudu trump em chesthunnadu adhey ayyindhi instead of continuing his rallies and spreading to more people intlo kurchomannaru 

1 minute ago, reality said:

Already told above... purposeless testing... preventing patients of other diseases getting their treatment done is bad... I was very specific...

That’s India govt policy not in US, I went to urgent care for different reason and they let me in and everyone else. You are mixing 2 different things 

Just now, tom bhayya said:

Ippudu trump em chesthunnadu adhey ayyindhi instead of continuing his rallies and spreading to more people intlo kurchomannaru 

Trump gimp ani cover drive kadhu... what do the statistics in America tell you?

6 minutes ago, reality said:

Trump gimp ani cover drive kadhu... what do the statistics in America tell you?

Cover drive kaadhu giving an example symptoms levu vaaniki but still quarantine undamannaru 

5 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Cover drive kaadhu giving an example symptoms levu vaaniki but still quarantine undamannaru 

Again, trump gadi situation normal people ki apply cheyalemu.... Testing in America has been immaculate but what’s the outcome? Bad kadhu but good kuda kadhu... India lo for sure its bad, because they don’t care about other health priorities.

5 minutes ago, reality said:

Again, trump gadi situation normal people ki apply cheyalemu.... Testing in America has been immaculate but what’s the outcome? Bad kadhu but good kuda kadhu... India lo for sure its bad, because they don’t care about other health priorities.

normal peopleki ainaa if u are tested positivein US then home quarantine undaali and if required go to hospital 

• Upvote 1