BREAKING: President Trump is going to Walter Reed Medical Center tonight as a precautionary measure after consulting with physicians

tacobell fan

President Donald Trump is being taken to Walter Reed Medical Center on Friday “as a precautionary measure” following his coronavirus diagnosis, a senior administration official told NBC News.

“President Trump remains in good spirts, has mild symptoms, and has been working throughout the day,” press secretary Kayleigh McEnany said in a statement to reporters at the White House.

“Out of an abundance of caution, and at the recommendation of his physician and medical experts, the President will be working from the presidential offices at Walter Reed for the next few days. President Trump appreciates the outpouring of support for both he and the First Lady,” McEnany said.

The president’s transfer to the medical facility comes less than a day after he announced his diagnosis. First lady Melania Trump also tested positive for Covid-19.

7 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

this is getting into serious territory now.. hope he is alright..

its all part of election campaign thaatha will come strong before election and say this is fake virus ani voters guddhudey guddhudu 

Just now, tom bhayya said:

its all part of election campaign thaatha will come strong before election and say this is fake virus ani voters guddhudey guddhudu 

I thought so in the morning.. but it is now clear he has fever and cough.. and hasn’t tweeted since announcing he tested positive.. he might recover quick but can no longer talk light about the virus.. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

@Assam_Bhayya chusaava veella overaction test cheyakunda untey ayipoyedhi thaatha as usual rallies ki poyevaadu ippudu hospital lo join chesi murder plan chesinattu unnaru 

nuvvu comfortable ee ga anna 

3 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

I thought so in the morning.. but it is now clear he has fever and cough.. and hasn’t tweeted since announcing he tested positive.. he might recover quick but can no longer talk light about the virus.. 

4 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

its just flu ani db health experts proved kadha hospitals are killing people for money 

8 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

hey what is this sudden change ya 

I really want him to recover and come out of this stronger and win the elections. But that doesn't change the fact that his poll numbers have gone down and will likely end in him losing the elections and maybe even his life. 

Just now, PilliBeta said:

I really want him to recover and come out of this stronger and win the elections. But that doesn't change the fact that his poll numbers have gone down and will likely end in him losing the elections and maybe even his life. 

lol thaatha pans aying this virus is fake and still u are supporting him and his fans nee job ni avaamininchina still you are sideing them 

2 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

What are the latest poll numbers?

9 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

lol thaatha pans aying this virus is fake and still u are supporting him and his fans nee job ni avaamininchina still you are sideing them 

Not everyone has the same reason for supporting him. He was pushing for reopening of the economy for people's livelihood. He might actually die from it because of his age, and a lot of people were commenting that they were hoping that he would. That alone shows the sad state of affairs we are in, really unfortunate where the human race has come to.