CKGS Contract Ending Oct 31,2020 - Cant Renew Passports, Apply OCI or any other services through them.

ShruteSastry

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

CKGS contract with the Government of India is ending on October 31st, 2020. Thus, applicants only with the compelling reason are requested to contact the Indian Mission/post directly to apply for the Indian Passport, OCI, Renunciation, and Indian Visa.

CKGS website will not allow applicants to fill out any new application, w.e.f. October 14th, 2020 at 5pm EST.

Incomplete applications currently waiting for the missing documents shall be returned to the applicant on October 16th, 2020, evening using their shipping payment or a prepaid envelope if the requested documents are not received on or before October 16th, 2020.

• Processed documents without a return shipping label or the return shipping payment shall be submitted to the Indian Mission/post on October 19th, 2020 morning.
  • Applications/documents without a return shipping label or the return shipping payment shall be submitted to the Indian Mission/Post on October 19th, 2020 morning.
  • New Postal applications will not be accepted by CKGS, w.e.f. October 19th, 2020. Applications/Mission documents received on or before October 16th, 2020, shall be accepted and processed by CKGS.

The applicant, with a compelling reason only, would need to contact the Indian Mission/Posts for further information.

The applicant will be able to track their application status on the CKGS website, which is already under process at CKGS or Indian Embassy/Consulate even after October 31st, 2020.

Providing any false/misleading statement or any fraudulent documents for various Consular Services shall render applicant liable for appropriate legal action.

There would be delays at CKGS end to process the applications received through post/courier due to the constraint. Applicant is requested to wait for atleast 72 working hour to check the application status on the CKGS website. Please be informed that NO WALK-IN would be allowed until further notice.

Applicants falling under the San Francisco, Chicago, Atlanta, Houston, Washington DC and New York jurisdictions please note that CKGS re-opened its online application portal for OCI and Renunciation service. Please note that applications of only those applicants falling under their respective Consular Jurisdictions would be accepted. Any applications from outside jurisdiction will be returned to the applicant.

• ShruteSastry changed the title to CKGS Contract Ending Oct 31,2020 - Cant Renew Passports, Apply OCI or any other services through them.
3 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Ippudu passport renew chesukovali ante emi cheyyali mari?

2 months back chesanu 

tatkal lo 301$ with their shipping labels gattiga mingaru 

1 minute ago, PilliBeta said:

Good thing I just renewed my passport. They are very efficient, not sure why the Government is not renewing their contract. 

ippudu dintlo kooda scam cheyachu ani telisi untadhi kada 

2 minutes ago, kittaya said:

monnae chesanu 

tatkal lo 301$ with their shipping labels gattiga mingaru 

I did normal renewal in September, 140$ including shipping, 10 days lo vachindi kotta passport. 

i got mine end of last year, very efficient. Got my passport in a week with normal processsing.

I hope they give contract to better org or atleast same

VFS global anta, next org

12 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Ippudu passport renew chesukovali ante emi cheyyali mari?

apply right away, they are taking applications until 14th.

18 minutes ago, ring_master said:

CKGS chicago ayte mana Indian bank employee le....erri pu service

bro na indian passport poyindhi adho separate lolli, how to file for lost passport

41 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

Good thing I just renewed my passport. They are very efficient, not sure why the Government is not renewing their contract. 

Usually it’s a 2 year extendible by 2 more years. This was supposed end in July 2020 itself but due to Covid, extend ayindi. 

TKS ki iste matram assame...

SFO renewal office aite..maree chendalanga untadi...

marru moola gramam govt school lo principal office room untadi kada...ala untadi..

19th avenue meeda...

they fcking pay 8$/hr to the people working there...and they are the ones who collect the documents for renewal..