Going Back To India for Good

kdapparao

23 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

I am moving back to India for good after staying in the US for 13 years, so far ee pandemic time lo I was scared every day that I would not see my family again and came to realization that its better to go back. I have not found any alternative career options or a job in India as of now I am working remote so will continue same from India and plan to find a job there next year. Any one moved what are the challenges you guys faced. Any suggestions of making the transition smooth?

Are you on H1, EAD or GC ?

30 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

I am moving back to India for good after staying in the US for 13 years, so far ee pandemic time lo I was scared every day that I would not see my family again and came to realization that its better to go back. I have not found any alternative career options or a job in India as of now I am working remote so will continue same from India and plan to find a job there next year. Any one moved what are the challenges you guys faced. Any suggestions of making the transition smooth?

r2i forums lo choodu bro. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kdapparao said:

It’s all about mindset. You’ll be alright. 

8 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

come when you are financially independent or satisfied with created wealth. if you have any financial liabilities or aspirations, you might regret

True bhasha uncle IMG_20200709_091347.jpg.e6556f0a2f274db0

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

come when you are financially independent or satisfied with created wealth. if you have any financial liabilities or aspirations, you might regret

I have got a own house enough money to buy a decent car and some bank balance with no liabilities. I don’t have bank balance in crores but have in lakhs. I am waiting for regular fights to open to book my tickets.

I was under a lot of stress during pandemic and made this decision to move back, so I can look after my parents. It worried me a lot thinking about them having any medical issues and I might not be able to go in time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

I have got a own house enough money to buy a decent car and some bank balance with no liabilities. I don’t have bank balance in crores but have in lakhs. I am waiting for regular fights to open to book my tickets.

I was under a lot of stress during pandemic and made this decision to move back, so I can look after my parents. It worried me a lot thinking about them having any medical issues and I might not be able to go in time.

just said my opinion bro.. can totally understand your worry. see if any workarounds like getting ur parents there might work

1 hour ago, kdapparao said:

noble thing to do. I hope you are mentally ready to face challenges