Going Back To India for Good

kdapparao

4 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

while it is a great decision to go back and take care of parents, also be aware of the fact that you have 2 kids. you need to balance your emotions with what is practical, mee parents ikkadiki vaste even better kada.. they can easily get an extension and stay for an year

most regret their decisions within a year, and they return back to india, reason is india looks great from a distance but a sh1t hole dealing with all kinds of mess in day to day life, not a great place definitely for kids who need to be exposed to equal opportunity society

Koncham ekkuva laagav...teguddi.

On serious note, india is not that bad. Have many relatives living happily, super rich kooda kadu vallu

4 minutes ago, AnotherTeluguBidda said:

Koncham ekkuva laagav...teguddi.

On serious note, india is not that bad. Have many relatives living happily, super rich kooda kadu vallu

Super rich can be happy anywhere 

6 minutes ago, Dippindots said:

Super rich can be happy anywhere 

Vallu rich kaadu ani cheptunna. 15 crores kavali to live in india antunaru....antha avasaram ledu ani Naa feeling. Don't compare with others and inflate your expenses. Simple

54 minutes ago, Yaman02 said:

10-15 crores em chesukuntavu? vundataniki oka illu, oka car,  bank balance (education ki + intlo saripadinantha) inka me kavali? aa IT life dati chudu lokam lo anni rakala manushulu brathukuthunnaru.  aa 15 kotlu lekunda mana ayyalu brathakaleda? valla kanna manam ekkuva sampdinchaledu.  vunnadanitho happy ga vunte chalu. nee body ne neetho radu, neevu ekkada happy ga vuntavo adi telusuko ade chey. 

i really like your thinking and vision..*=:

1 hour ago, ennnna chata said:

How many years your worked in us? what are your doing in India? Every person is different. India kids education is not a joke 3 lac/yr per kid and housing 1cr and minimum 1lac/ month per family expense.who will pay all this with IT salaries in India if you are doing business it's a different story 

school fees ekkuva ne ..but 1lakh monthly expense is not true. 1cr house kuda avasaram ledu kada

31 minutes ago, siru said:

school fees ekkuva ne ..but 1lakh monthly expense is not true. 1cr house kuda avasaram ledu kada

You need a 3 bed room house close to work place for you, your kid and parents. with 1 car and at least 1-2 kids 60k-80k is normal and the other 20k for yearly vacations 

23 minutes ago, ennnna chata said:

You need a 3 bed room house close to work place for you, your kid and parents. with 1 car and at least 1-2 kids 60k-80k is normal and the other 20k for yearly vacations 

80k is minimum bro, iam bachelor and I am getting expenses around 1 lakh per month

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Keep your return option open and go.  If you settle there, well and good. If not, you have an option to come back.

I am on H1 with approved 140 its not easy to return once I go back.

3 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

I missed that 13 years part earlier, yeah I think its good decision if you want to come back

18 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

Nee situation gurinchi neeku ekkuva telusu anuko. 

May be you should go and work from home for 3 months or so and see how you feel.